On this week’s list, you’ll find many excellent marketing posts and resources. Learn how to do keyword research and write a compelling email subject lines. Find out how to grow your Twitter following and increase your email open click rate.In addition, you’ll find a nice list of time tracking tools and the tools to help you pick the best colors for your project.
- How to Do SEO Keyword Research in 2017 – Keyword research is more important now than ever. Knowing what keywords you should target is vital to your website’s success. In this post, find out the top seven ways of finding the best keywords for your website(Source: longtailpro.com)
- 39 Battle-Tested Cold Email Subject Lines That Will Help You Get Anyone’s Attention – How can you make sure your email gets opened? One way is to write a compelling cold email subject line that stands out in even the most cluttered inbox.(Source: propellercrm.com)
- 14 Powerful Tactics to Increase Your Email Click-Through Rates – Getting high email click-through rates is really important, and not just because it’s frustrating to spend time building an email that no one clicks. Here are 14 proven strategies to help you do just that.(Source: aweber.com)
- 20 Best Color Palette Generators for Web Designers – Great list of tools that help you pick colors for your website or your next project. (Source: line25.com )
- 10 of this year’s best invoicing and time tracking apps – Nice list of time tracking tools. (Source: Web Designer Newsletter )