23 Jun Weekly Link Roundup. No.18 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Another week full of great posts with high-quality epic blog posts.
This week, you can find links to guides on how to improve your content marketing and boost organic traffic to your blog. All guides are extremely well researched with stats, numbers, and examples.
- How We Increased Our Organic Traffic by 290.67% in 3 Weeks (Case Study) – Step-by-step case study on how to grow organic traffic. If you’ve ever wondered, “How do I get more people to read my blog?” this post is for you.(Source: sleeknote.com)
- 30+ Experts Reveal Best Marketing Channels to Drive Massive Traffic – What are the best marketing channels to drive traffic to your site? 30 Marketing Experts offer their tips. (Source: billwidmer.com)
- 11 SEO Techniques and Strategies for 2017 (Infographic) – The advanced Search Engine Optimization techniques and strategies of 2017 (Source: mytasker.com)
- The Art of Finding And Keeping Clients – Find out how and where to find new freelance clients, and get some tips on managing your project calendar.(Source: webflow.com)
- Top 10 Free Graphic Design Software – Nice list of useful free graphic design tools, like Canva, Pixia, Gimp, etc. (Source: peeptheworld)
- The Ultimate Guide to Starting a Blog, Attracting Readers and Making Money – Great article for anyone interested in starting their own blog. (Source: thepennyhoarder.com)
- 3 Easy Blog Post Ideas For When You’re Lazy (And Still Get Traffic and Shares) – Creating high-quality and holy-shit type of content on a regular basis is tough. Here how to write epic blog posts that don’t require as much work as most types of content. (Source: bloggingaid.com)