This is a weekly roundup of the best web design and online marketing articles. This week’s links include articles on how to improve your SEO, the best time to send your emails, and also how to evaluate your competition to more competitive. Also, there are a few links to useful online tools, including a comprehensive list of prototyping tools that are available.
- 5 Tactics to Appear in the Search Results That Don’t Require a Lot of Work – Check out another great article from Neil Patel where he discusses five specific tactics that don’t require a lot of work but should still have a noticeable impact. (Source: quicksprout.com)
- How to Spy on Your Competitors to Outrank Them on Google – Learn how to spy on competitors to better understand the strategy they are using to attain a high ranking on Google (Source: entrepreneur.com)
- The Best Times and Days to Send Your eMail Messages – Find out the best times and days to send your emails in order to improve the chances of them being read. (Source: propellercrm.com)
- The 17 Best Lead Magnet Examples For Lead Generation in 2017 – Learn what it takes to make great lead magnets for lead generation with 17 examples that work in 2017. (Source: business2community.com)
- How to Nail SEO, PPC and CRO for E-commerce – Great advice from SEO experts on how to improve your e-commerce digital marketing strategy. (Source: semrush.com)
- 3 Digital Tools to Go One Up on Your Competition – These tools can help you better understand your competition. (Source: entrepreneur.com)
- 6 Easy to Use Infographic Makers That Will Bring Your Data to Life – A nice list of high quality infographic makers, designers, and generators that will boost your marketing efforts without breaking your budget or eating up your schedule. (Source: shopify.com)