Another week full of great posts. This week links include a post with excellent keyword research tools, tutorials how to get more leads and also how to optimize your content by Matthew Woodward. Matt is a really amazing writer, who always publishes well-researched, very detailed marketing posts. Definitely, check out his website and signup for his newsletter. I always learn something new when I read his tutorials.
There are also links to cool freebies and tools for better font pairings.
- The Content Optimization Hack to Double Your Blog’s Traffic – Do you know how much traffic you are losing if you are ignoring content optimization? This post shows how to double your blog’s traffic in one month. Great and very detailed article by Matthew Woodward. (Source: matthewwoodward.co.uk)
- 5 Popular Blog Post Topics That Everyone Loves to Share – If you’re a content marketer of any type, you know how crucial it is for your blog posts to make a splash. Your content must be shared if you want to increase site traffic. Neil Patel shares 5 blog post types that get the most clicks and shares. (Source: Quicksprout.com)
- 5 Podcast Episodes That Will Make You a Better Agency Leader – Podcast are great. Here are 5 agency growth podcasts that give tactical, practical advice how to grow your agency. (Source: hubspot.com)
- 31+ Creative Keyword Research Tools – 31+ Creative Keyword Research Tools that You Might Not Have Heard of. Here are a few Google keyword planner alternatives that you may want to consider when doing keyword research. (Source: WebDeveloperEtc.com)
- 40 web design freebies to make your life easier – A fantastic selection of free resources for your web design projects. On this page you’ll find UI kits, followed by free icons, free fonts, and free ebooks. (Source: Creativebloq.com)
- 7 Free Tools for Selecting Font Pairings – Pairing fonts doesn’t have to be a lengthy guess-and-check process when you have the right tools at your fingertips. Here are 7 great tools to help you find the perfect font combination. (Source: Blog.hubspot.com)