This is a weekly web design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level. Thank you for reading. If you’re not on the list click here to subscribe.
It’s hard to keep up with all the amazing content that gets published. To help you find high-quality content we put together a roundup of helpful links that we think you will enjoy.
On this week’s roundup, you’ll find the list of important google SEO factors. Browse tips on how to optimize for Google snippets. Learn how to write SEO friendly content and find out which WP plugins you should use to speed up your site.
- 11 Calendly Alternatives That Make Scheduling Painless → Most popular booking apps used by small business.// Source: AppSumo | #MarketingTools
- 15 Google SEO Ranking Factors (That Really Matter) → This guide highlights the essential Google SEO ranking factors and explains how to create a website that will succeed.
- How To Optimize For Featured Snippets And Rank In Position Zero → Learn everything you need to know to take advantage of featured snippets for SEO.// Source: TheHoth | #SEO
- How to Write SEO-Friendly Content → Learn nine simple steps to creating SEO-friendly content and bringing more value to your audience.
- How to Use Google Analytics → Read this guide for an overview of Google Analytics and how you can use all the data to your advantage to boost your SEO and digital marketing.// Source: SEJ | #Analytics
- Website marketing: The definitive guide → Learn how website marketing strategy can help your business attract new customers and expand your business.// Source: Brafton | #InboundMarketing
- 18 WordPress Plugins That Will Speed Up Your Site → Does your website load super fast for your users? If not, here are 18 WordPress plugins that can help speed up your site.
- How To Write Better Blog Headlines → In this article, I’ll also show you examples of different copywriting techniques that you can use to write headlines to make them more enticing.// Source: Blogging Wizard | #ContentMarketing
- Top 20 Tools That Will Help You Create Better Content → Up your content marketing game with some of the best and proven tools for content research, collaboration, SEO, and analytics.
- The 30 Best Ways to Promote Your Business in 2021—With or Without Money → 30 most effective ways to promote your business, whether you have no budget, a limited budget, or some wiggle room.// Source: WordStream | #InboundMarketing
- What Is Bounce Rate? How to Interpret and Work with It → Learn what is the bounce rate and what you can do to lower italic// Source: ahrefs | #SEO
- 12 SEO Techniques to Increase Organic Traffic in 2021 → 12 SEO techniques that can help you to supercharge your site’s performance and walk you step-by-step on how to execute each one of these.// Source: SEMRush | #SEO
- How To Deal with Non Responsive Clients → How to send a follow‑up email after no response from your clients.// Source: Dribble | #Freelancing
- The 6-Step Email Outreach Strategy Cheat Sheet → Step-by-step cheat sheet to create your own personalized outreach strategy for link building.// Source: Respona | #LinkBuilding