16 Oct Weekly Link Roundup. No.131 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This is a weekly web design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level. Thank you for reading. If you’re not on the list click here to subscribe.
You’ll find many high-quality links and tutorials on this week’s list. Brush up on your SEO and link building skills. Find out what marketing and business podcasts you should be listening to and much more.
- How to Make Money Blogging in 2020 → Blogging can be a great way to make money. Learn how you can too from these bloggers who run successful blogs.
// Source: Quicksprout | #Blogging
- The Ultimate SEO Tutorial For 2020 → Another excellent SUPER detailed SEO tutorial for 2020 from Backlinko.
- The ultimate guide on Link Building → Learn about putting link building into practice and achieving the best results with your digital marketing strategy?
// Source: RocketContent | #LinkBuilding
- 15 Proven Ways to Grow your Email List → Find out the 15 ways to collect an email that will turn subscribers into buyers. Examples included.
// Source: Active Campaign | #EmailMarketing
- SEO COPYWRITING: The Definitive Guide → A comprehensive guide to SEO copywriting online. In this new guide you’ll learn how to write content that users AND search engines love.
// Source: Backlinko | #ContentMarketing
- 5 Follow Up Email Examples → Take a look at five follow-up email examples and what you can learn from them.
// Source: Hubspot | #EmailMarketing
- The Complete Guide to Web Design Project Management → The Complete Guide to Web Design Project Management for Developers, Designers, and Marketers
// Source: Shopify | #ProjectManagement
- Small Business Marketing Challenges and How to Overcome Them [Survey] → Check out a survey-based study to reveal the biggest marketing challenges small businesses are facing including actionable tips to successfully overcome the challenges.
// Source: SEMRush | #Marketing
- Web Design Resources You’d Actually Want to Use → Tons of helpful resources and useful links.
// Source: The Web Designer | #Resources
- 10 Common Web Design Mistakes That Hurt SEO → Learn 10 of the most common web design mistakes that may be hurting your SEO efforts and your rankings – and how to avoid them.
- Complete Guide to Website Traffic Sources → This guide breaks down the traffic sources of website traffic and includes tips for increasing traffic from each.
// Source: OrbitMedia | #WebTraffic
- How to do a website audit: a 7-step guide → Learn how to conduct a website audit.
// Source: Creative | #WebAudits
- The Anatomy of a Perfectly Optimized Page → Learn what makes a perfectly optimized landing page.
// Source: Link Assistant | #SEO
- 12 Lead Magnet Ideas for Your Website → Learn about different types of exchange-based lead magnets, their benefits, and the ways of adapting them to the lead generation process.
// Source: SEMRush | #LeadMagnets
- Long-tail Keywords: 3 Key Ways to Find Super-focused Keywords → Learn how to find long tail keywords you can easily rank for.
// Source: BrightLocal | #KeywordResearch
- Best SEO Tools (Chosen by Experts) → Robbie Richards asked leading marketing experts what their favorite tools are. This is what they shared.
- Best 19 Digital Marketing Podcasts → Listening to these podcasts will make you a better all-round digital marketer
// Source: MailerLite | #Podcasts
- 25 Best Business Podcasts In 2020 → Browse a categorized list of the best business podcasts including recommended episodes from each show.
// Source: Sumo | #Podcasts
- Font Design: Do’s and Dont’s → Learn how to find and use fonts on your website.
// Source: Line25 | #Typography