This is a weekly web design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level. Thank you for reading. If you’re not on the list click here to subscribe.
There are many great resources and lists of tools on this week’s roundup. Find out the best Mailchimp & Asana alternatives. Review on-page SEO factors to help increase rankings & browse the list of free ebooks you can download.
SEO & Marketing
- 63 SEO Statistics for 2020 → Great collection of interesting facts about SEO and online marketing// Source: ahrefs | #SEO
- The Ultimate On Page SEO Checklist For 2020 To Increase Rankings → 27 ranking factors you need to pay the closest attention to for on page SEO in 2020.// Source: Matthew Woodward | #SEO
- What Is Great Content? The 6 Standards of Content Greatness → Learn what it takes to create great content.// Source: SearchEngineJournal | #ContentMarketing
- Mailchimp Alternatives → Take a look at 8 of the best MailChimp alternatives to get your email marketing started like a pro. Pricing and top features included.// Source: Millo | #EmailMarketing
- The Best Tools and Services to Try → Nice selection of resources for web designers, developers and creatives.// Source: Medium | #WebTools
- 27 Site Audit Tools for Better Website Analysis → Check out these tools to help you understand the technical SEO of your website.// Source: Loganix | #SEOTools
- 10 Top Asana Alternatives for Project Management in 2020 → If you’re looking for a good project management tool, here is a good overview of some solid programs.// Source: AppSumo | #WebTools
Web Design & Development
- Resources To Learn HTML & CSS in 2020 → Nice list of resources for anyone who wants to learn coding.// Source: CSS Tricks | #Coding
- 50 Free eBooks for Web Designers & Developers → Browse this comprehensive list of free web development books.// Source: Speckyboy | #eBooks
- Making Money with WordPress → Learn how to get paid working with WordPress
- The Perfect B2B Website Service Page → This guide will help you improve B2B website service pages to generate more business.// Source: OrbitMedia | #Optimization