26 Jun Weekly Link Roundup. No.127 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This is a weekly web design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level. Thank you for reading. If you’re not on the list click here to subscribe.
Check out the latest design and marketing posts I enjoyed reading and want to share. Learn how to grow traffic, browse the popular free SEO tools and browser extensions, find out how to create engaging newsletters, and much more
SEO & Marketing
- 11 Tips For More Organic Traffic and Readers → Learn simple content writing tips that have helped ahrefs achieve huge traffic numbers, which you can apply to your own content.
- 10 Excellent Font Pairing Tools for Designers → Nice list of places to help with font pairings// Source: Dribble | #Fonts
- How To Fixed Hacked WP Website → What to do when your WordPress website has been compromised// Source: Speckboy | #WordPress
- Top 25 SEO Writing Tools → Here are 25 SEO writing tools that will help you write better content for your audience and search engines.// Source: SEJ | #Blogging
- SEO on a shoestring budget → What small business owners can do to win// Source: SearchEngineWatch | #SEO
- The State of Lead Generation → The ultimate lead generation guide// Source: Venngage | #LeadGeneration
- How to create an engaging newsletter: → Easy steps to get started with creating an engaging newsletter.// Source: Scoop | #EmailMarketing
- 28 Chrome Extensions for Better Productivity → Best productivity Chrome extensions to help you stay focused.// Source: HongKiat | #Chrome
- The Ultimate Guide to Making Money Online in 2020 → Learn how to earn money online from the comfort of your home.// Source: JeffBullas | #Money
- How Long Does SEO Take? → Three specific criteria play a significant role in how long your SEO will take to get results: competition, inbound links, and content.// Source: SEJ | #SEO
- How to Get Clients → Everything you ever needed to know about how to get clients// Source: DigitalMarketer | #GetClients
- The Complete Email Marketing Guide for Beginners 2020 → Learn the basics of successful email marketing, from essential email campaigns to list management.// Source: Tinuiti | #EmailMarketing
- How to Create Your Own Successful Podcast → Have an idea for the next big podcast? This comprehensive guide will show you how to find your voice, the software and hardware you need create your podcast, and how to get it heard.// Source: PCMage | #Podcasting
- 120 Content Marketing Resources → Tools and resources to make your life easier// Source: Column Five Media | #ContentMarketing
- 5 Email Marketing Benefits for New Businesses → Email marketing is a smart way to connect with your target base, identify new customers, and grow your business.// Source: CampaignMonitor | #EmailMarketing
- 10 Key Things Every Small Business Website Needs → Ten key things small business owners must know to make a website work like a revenue-generating machine.// Source: Fireart Studio | #WebDesign
- 4 Simple Blog Post Templates → Check out these four blog post templates to help you write great content faster, and when to use them.