This is a weekly web design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level. Thank you for reading. If you’re not on the list click here to subscribe.
I hope you all staying well and safe. This is a list of trending online marketing and SEO articles that are worth your time. Learn how to be more productive working from home. Create better calls to action. Find out how to get more email subscribers.
SEO & Marketing
- How to Promote an Article → 76 Content Promotion Strategies for Blog Content// Source: OrbitMedia | #Marketing
- Get Better Results Using Email Preheaders → How to increase your open rate with email preheaders// Source: Mailerlite | #EmailMarketing
- 15 Types of Backlinks You Need for SEO → This list of the 15 types of backlinks for SEO that you should know about, and how you can build them.// Source: Loganix | #LinkBuilding
- 50 Call To Action Examples (and How to Write the Perfect CTA) → Want more email subscribers? Contest entries? Conversions? You won’t get them without the right call to action.// Source: Adespresso | #LeadGeneration
- Working Remotely? Try These Tools → 35 Tools for Better Communication, Collaboration, and Organization// Source: Themuse | #WebTools
- 17 Tech Tips to Make Working From Home More Productive & Fun → Here are a few tech tips, tricks, and hacks that will make working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic easier and a little more fun.// Source: TheMuse | #Freelancing
- 28 Chrome Extensions for Better Productivity → Here are some of the best productivity Chrome extensions to make you more productive at work.// Source: Hongkiat | #Chrome
- Rich Snippets Guide → Everything You Need To Know In 2020 [With Case Study]// Source: SEObility | #SEO
- Five cold email templates for any situation → Here are five of the most useful cold email templates you can use and adapt to virtually any situation.// Source: Gmass | #EmailMarketing
- A Complete Guide to Customer Acquisition in 2020 → Learn how to get more customers to grow your business.// Source: SEMRush | #LeadGeneration
- 16 Awesome and Effective Call to Action Designs → Browse examples of Calls to Action// Source: WebDesignDev | #Marketing
- The Ultimate Guide to Objection Handling → 40 Common Sales Objections & How to Respond// Source: Hubspot | #CustomerAquisition