15 May Weekly Link Roundup. No.125 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This is a weekly web design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level. Thank you for reading. If you’re not on the list click here to subscribe.
After skipping a few weeks, this week’s roundup is slightly longer. Lots of great SEO and online marketing posts. See what link building tactics work in 2020. Find out how to optimize Google featured snippets, do keyword research, write better headings, and monetize your websites.
SEO & Marketing
- 6 Ways to Monetize WordPress Websites in 2020 → Methods for monetizing your WordPress site that can reinforce your business cash flow.
- Mode Remote: Resources for Freelancers → A curated collection of tips, interviews, and resources to guide you in your remote work through these turbulent times// Source: ModeRemote | #Freelance
- Top Earning Blogs and How they Make Money Blogging [Infographic] → This post analyzes different types of blog sites and shows how they generate money.// Source: Bloggingtips | #Blogging
- Do Headings Really Impact Rankings? → Find out if H1-H5 tags help your SEO.
- 8 Best Mailchimp Alternatives for 2020 → These Mailchimp alternatives offer a great interface and fantastic features, all the while having better prices and giving your brand a better chance to grow.// Source: Moosend | #EmailMarketing
- 22 Things you Can Do To Improve your Google Website Ranking → Learn 22 ways to improve your website ranking so you can bring in even more high-quality traffic.// Source: GoSguared | #SEO
- The Keyword Research Master Guide [New for 2020] → Learn how to perform keyword research.// Source: Moz | #KeywordResearch
- 27 of the Biggest SEO Mistakes Damaging Websites in 2020 → This guide gives you a comprehensive site audit checklist that will help you do exactly that as a webmaster, no matter how large or small your site might be.// Source: SEMRush | #SEO
- How to Rank in Position 0 → Learn how to optimize content so it will show up as a featured snippet// Source: Link-Assistant | #SEO
- SEO Copywriting → 12 Easy Tips for Better Content and Higher Rankings.
- Ways to Build Backlinks to Your Website for Free → Excellent guide on how to get backlinks.// Source: TrafficBox | #LinkBuilding
- How to Get Web Design Clients: 10 Pro Tips to Get Work Now → Websites and resources for finding new clients.// Source: Millo | #Freelance
- Link Building for SEO: Which Strategies Work in 2020 → Learn how to build links with strategies and tactics that are still effective and that will help you to earn those top-ranking positions// Source: SEMRush | #LinkBuilding
- 16 Proven Sign Up Form Ideas to Grow Your Email List → Learn how to create a sign up form that stands out and helps you build an audience of engaged subscribers.// Source: Aweber | #EmailMarketing
- How to Scale Content Creation. [New Step-By-Step Guide] → Learn exactly how to scale up your content marketing. Tips from Backlinko.
- How to Optimize for Google’s Featured Snippets in 2020 → Do you want to jump to the first position in Google without acquiring backlinks or significantly updating your content? Featured snippets can help you with this.
- Beginner’s Guide to SEO → SEO basics: how to improve website growth, improve seo and keyword rankings and more!// Source: Mailerlite | #SEO
- How to Write the Perfect SEO Meta Description in 2020 → Learn how to optimize meta description and improve your click-through rates (CTR).// Source: SEObility | #SEO
- How to improve your social media engagement → Learn what can you do short term and long term to increase engagement on social media.// Source: Sproutsocial | #SocialMedia
- 10 Best Web Design Online Course Websites → Use downtime to learn something new with these websites offering offering online courses for designers & developers.// Source: WebDesigner | #Design
- The 27 best YouTube channels for designers 2020 → The best YouTube channels for designers to watch that span from tutorials, informational content, and inspiration// Source: GetFlyWheel | #Video