This is a weekly web design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level. Thank you for reading. If you’re not on the list click here to subscribe.
We’re keeping this week’s roundup short. Considering there are more and more people working from home, on this week’s list you’ll find useful resources and tools for working remotely. Learn how to grow your email list and keep your website content fresh.
Work From Home Tips
- The Ultimate Coronavirus Small Business Guide → Top tools, tutorials, and WordPress resources that can help you adapt to the changes, streamline your workflow, and even grow your business.// Source: WPBeginner | #WebTools
- Quick Tips and Tools for Working Remotely → Check out a set of tips and tools to keep the collaboration going when working remotely.// Source: TutsPlus | #Freelance
- 20 Tips for Working From Home → The outbreak of the coronavirus has most people working from home. If you’re new to working remotely, these tips from a home-office pro can help you stay productive and maintain balance.// Source: PCMag | #Freelance
- 32 Working from Home Tips You Can Do Right Now (Updated) → This handy guide helps you maximize your newfound freedom and productivity.// Source: Nextiva | #Freelance
- 111 Free Tools to Help You Through the Coronavirus Pandemic → These free tools can help your organization, team and family during this confusing and dangerous time.// Source: Entrepreneur | #WebTools
Marketing & SEO
- 9 Best Conference Call Services of 2020 Compared → Are you looking for the best online conference call service for your business? Try these apps for better communication.// Source: WPBeginner | #WebTools
- 21 Business Email Examples (+Templates) You Can Copy And Paste → 21 business email examples with templates that you can swipe to help you kickstart your email marketing immediately.// Source: Sumo | #Email
- 11 smart ways to monetize a website (with examples) → A candid guide on how to monetize a website in 2020. Understand how to build a profitable website or blog. Spoiler: a lot of hard work!// Source: Webflow | #Money
- How To Build An Email List → 60 Free Ways You Can Use Right Now// Source:Sumo | #EmailMarketing
- 77 Tools to Make You a Content Marketing Superstar → Excellent list of helpful tools to help take charge of your content creation.
- What Is Content Decay and How It Affects Your SEO → Learn what is content decay and how to stop it.// Source: SingleGrain | #SEO
- The best alternatives to Zoom for videoconferencing → If recent news has made you Zoom-hesitant, there are other apps available// Source: TheVerge | #VideoTools
- How to Increase Traffic to Your Website in 2020 → Follow these steps to grow traffic to your website.// Source: Achaltomar | #Marketing
- 15 Ways to Get More Customers in 2020 → Learn how you attract great leads, build long-term relationships, and get customers that will stick.// Source: Birdeye | #Marketing
- 50+ Ways to Drive Website Traffic → Driving traffic to your website may take time, but if you follow the right steps you’ll speed up the process.Here are 50 effective ways to increase your website traffic in 2020.// Source: Websitesetup | #Marketing