14 Mar Weekly Link Roundup. No.123 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This is a weekly web design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level.
This week’s roundup includes a couple of nice links from Backlinko. Learn how to do keyword research for SEO. Browser blog ideas. Get inspired by welcome email examples. Check out WP plugins you help you get the most out of your WP website and much more.
Thank you for reading. If you’re not on the list, click here to subscribe.
SEO & Marketing
- The 9 Best Welcome Email Examples to Engage New Users → Great welcome email examples.// Source: SendinBlue | #EmailMarketing
- 86 Blog Post Ideas → Blog post ideas with successful examples
- How Long Does it Take to Build a Website on WordPress? → Some thought on how long you can expect to get your WP website up and running.// Source: Progmatiq | #WordPress
- Keyword Research for SEO: The Definitive Guide (2020 Update) → Latest tips and strategies for finding the best keywords.
- 21 Actionable SEO Technique → Another great post from Brian Dean of Backlinko.
- The Proven Formula for Doubling Your Blog Traffic in 3 Months → learn how you can duplicate these results and double the organic traffic on your own blog.
- 30 Essential WordPress Plugins You Should Install → Browse a collection of free and premium WordPress plugins that can help take your site from good to great// Source: wpmudev | #WordPress