06 Mar Weekly Link Roundup. No.122 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This is a weekly web design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level.
On this week’s list, brush up on your keyword research with a comprehensive guide from Backlinko. Browse top WordPress plugins. Read tips, techniques and strategies to maximize your SEO and much more.
Thank you for reading. If you’re not on the list, click here to subscribe.
SEO & Marketing
- Top WordPress CMS Plugins → Great collection of WordPress plugins with explanation of what each one does to help you decide if you need it.// Source: WPMUDev | #WordPress
- How to design emails people will read → Ultimate Guide To Email Marketing// Source: MailerLite | #EmailMarketing
- Top CMS Platforms Compared → explaining why it’s so important to choose the right CMS platform for your website.// Source: WPBeginner | #CMS
- How Long SEO Takes → Find out how fast you can feel all the benefits of doing SEO// Source: SERanking | #SEO
- How to Write a Unique Value Proposition for Your Website → Find out what is unique value proposition and how to write one for your brand.// Source: WPElevation | #Copywritng
- 17 Actionable Content Marketing Tips → If you want more traffic from every piece of content that you publish, you’ll love this list of tips, techniques and strategies.// Source: Backlinko | #ContentMarketing
- What is Anchor Text? Everything You Need to Know for SEO → The ultimate guide on anchor text and its different types.// Source: SEMRush | #SEO
- 24 Must Have WordPress Plugins for Business Websites in 2020 → Check out the best WordPress plugins to take your business to the next level in 2020// Source: WPBeginner | #WordPress
- 16 Free Ways to Promote Your Website → Are you looking for the best ways to promote your website? Here are great ideas on growing organic traffic.// Source: JustBrightime | #InboundMarketing
- SEO Guide to search intent (a.k.a. keyword intent) → See why matching user intent should be the cornerstone of any SEO expert’s work.// Source: LinkAssistant | #SEO
- 15x Incredible Link Building Strategies For 2020 → Here are 15 foolproof link building strategies that you can start using to build links today.// Source: MatthewWoodward | #LinkBuilding
- 12 SEO Best Practices That Everyone Should Follow → No matter what kind of business you’re running, these should set you off on the right foot.// Source: ahrefs | #SEO
- 7 Free Keyword Research Tools for Content Marketers → Check out these seven free keyword research tools to help you find the right keywords// Source: ContentMarketingInstitute | #MarketinTools
- 11 Free Methods to Promote Content and Reach New Users → Producing great content is one of the best strategies to get traffic. But producing is not enough, you also need to promote it. Check out these free promotional strategies.// Source: Link-Assistant | #ContentMarketing
- The Definitive Guide for KEYWORD RESEARCH from BackLinko → Well researched and comprehensive 2020 Keyword research guide for newbies and experts.