This is a weekly web design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level.
Browse the list of best design podcasts. Learn how to use social media and Instagram to grow traffic. Find out how to run a successful design agency. See what free keywords research tools experts use and much more.
Thank you for reading. If you’re not on the list, click here to subscribe.
SEO & Marketing
- Design podcasts you’ll love to listen to → Spreadsheet of popular design podcasts// Source: Notion | #Podcasts
- How to Make a Social Media Checklist (Free Template) → A step by step guide on how to make a social media checklist so you’ll be handling it like a pro in no time.// Source: Wishpond | #SocialMedia
- A Guide to Starting and Running a Successful WordPress Agency → This guide will show you what it takes to start a WordPress agency and how to scale it for greater success and sustainability.// Source: Kinsta | #DesignAgency
- A Guide To Building And Sustaining Profitability in WP Consulting → The following guide will cover everything you need to know about building and sustaining profitability in WordPress consulting.// Source: WPElevation | #Freelance
- How Data From Popular Keyword Research Tools Compare → See how popular SEO Tools stack up.// Source: BackLinko | #SEOTools
- Best Blogging Niche – 7 That Will Make Money (Easily) → Choosing the right niche for your blog makes it easier to create engaging content. Find which ones will get you better results.// Source: WPBeginner | #Blogging
- 2020 Valentine’s Day GIF Images → Spice up your newsletters with these animated graphics.// Source: aWeber | #Graphics
- 20 Modern Instagram Growth Strategies That Work in 2020 → Your complete guide to growing brand new accounts quickly.// Source: Medium | #Instagram #SocialMedia
- The ultimate guide to content SEO → This ultimate guide covers the most important areas of content SEO. Read on if you want to learn how to create content that ranks.// Source: Yoast | #SEO #ContentMarketing
- 12 Best Free Keyword Research Tools for 2020 → 12 tools that are free, easy to use, and full of valuable data marketers and businesses can use to improve their marketing strategies.// Source: SEMRush | #SEOTools
- How to redesign, step by step guide → Avoid pitfalls and deliver value fast.// Source: UXDesign | #WebDesign
- How to Rank on the First Page of Google → Another great video from ahrefs about improving your rankings// Source: ahrefs | #Video