This is a weekly web design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level.
Learn about SEO Audit, why you need it and how to perform it. Comprehensive on-page SEO Guide from Backlinko. See what are the best keyword research tools for SEO in 2020. Review a checklist for launching a website. Enjoy. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
SEO & Marketing
- What Is An SEO Analysis? → In order to gain ground in the SEO space, you need to know where you’re starting. Conducting an SEO audit will give you the information you need.// Source: NewBreed | #SEO
- On-Page SEO Guide → Another comprehensive well researched guide from Backlinko. Learn how to optimize web page content for search engines and users// Source: Backlinko | #SEO
- 8 Best Keyword Research Tools for SEO in 2020 (Compared) → In this article, you’ll find popular keyword research tools that experts use to grow their website traffic.// Source: WPBeginner | #SEOTools
- What is SEO? A Beginner’s Guide to SEO [2020 Edition] → A nice overview of what SEO is, why it is important, how Google functions, and a guide to what you can do.// Source: SEMRush | #SEO
- 12 Unique social media marketing methods that work wonders → Top tips to boost your social media marketing strategy// Source: SearchEngineWatch | #SocialMedia
- 8 Proven Email Blast Templates For Nearly Any Situation → Use on of these email templates to grow your traffic. Examples included.// Source: Sumo | #EmailMarketing
- Your complete website launch checklist → This comprehensive website launch checklist will help you keep our web development process organized and well managed.// Source: GoDaddy | #WebDesign
- What is Content Marketing and How to Crush It on a Tiny Budget → You don’t need a million-dollar budget to do impactful content marketing.// Source: ahrefs | #ContentMarketing