This is a weekly web design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level.
On this week’s list find how to get to the first page of Google. Check out the best free keyword research tools. Find out how to dominate your competition and see what’s are the latest design and WordPress trends are.
Enjoy. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
SEO & Marketing
- How to Get on the First Page of Google → In this guide, you’ll learn how to solve that in 7 easy steps and why ranking on the front page might not be the answer to your SEO woes.// Source: ahrefs | #SEO
- 10 Free Keyword Research Tools → Looking to find winning keywords to target but don’t have the budget for paid tools? Check out these free tools you can use// Source: ahrefs | #SEOTools
- 25 Ways to Dominate Your Competition → Browse simple strategies you can use to dominate your competition in any inbound marketing campaign.// Source: Impact | #Marketing
- WordPress Web Design Trends For 2020 → Find out what are some of the important WordPress related design and technical features that are coming up.// Source: wpmudev | #WordPress
- 5 SEO copywriting mistakes you should avoid → Copywriting is a crucial element of every SEO strategy. Learn how to do it well.// Source: Yoast | #ContentMarketing
- SEO myths busted by an ex-Googler → Every industry has its myths and so does the SEO world. See top ten common Google SEO misconceptions.// Source: SearchEngineLand | #SEO
- How to Do Keyword Research for a NEW Website (2019 Tutorial) → Great video on how to perform keyword research.
- How to Use Quora For Content Marketing and Keyword Research → Learn how to master Quora and generate more business.// Source: SemRush | #LeadGeneration
- How to Choose the RIGHT Keywords to Optimize For → You need to be careful when choosing the right keywords to optimize for. This article will show you how to find the valuable keywords for your website.// Source: SEJ | #SEO