01 Nov Weekly Link Roundup. No.114 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This is a weekly web design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level.
This week’s links include inspiring welcome email examples. Learn how to improve your content writing. Find out how to decrease your website bounce rate. Experts reveal their #1 email list building technique and more.
Enjoy. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
SEO & Marketing
- 13 Creative Hello Bar Examples Proven To Boost Conversions → Want an easy way to boost visitor engagement, improve lead generation and increase sales? Try Hello bars. Take a look at these examples.
// Source: OptinMonster | #LeadGeneration
- 25 Inspiring Welcome Email Template Design Examples → Learn how to write an effective welcome email. Includes great examples of welcome emails.
// Source: Chamaileon | #EmailMarketing
- How to sell website maintenance services → Everything you need to know about offering maintenance service.
// Source: GoDaddy | #Freelance
- How to Design a Memorable Logo → Learn how to desing a logo whether you do it yourself or work with a designer
// Source: Shopify | #Branding
- Online Writing in 2020 & Beyond → 25 web writing tips. What to do and not to do.
// Source: SearchEngineJournal | #ContentMarketing
- The Website Content Formula → How to attract 1000’s Of readers to your blog posts.
// Source: MatthewWoodard | #Blogging
- How to Make Money on Twitter → Twitter Monetization Tips
// Source: OptinMonster | #SocialMedia
- 11 Reasons Your Website Can Have a High Bounce Rate → Visitors leaving your website? Learn how to diagnose what’s causing this – and get five pro tips to help reduce your high bounce rate
// Source: SearchEngineLand | #WebsiteOptimization
- How to Generate Leads Like A Machine (9 Strategies For Fast Growth) → Learn nine lead generation strategies that have helped my business earn thousands of leads. Most only take a few hours of upfront work, then continue to earn leads for months, if not years, to come.
// Source: Sumo | #LeadGeneration
- Everyday website optimization Tasks → 6 tasks for your daily SEO routine
// Source: Yoast | #SEO
- 10 Experts Reveal Their #1 List Building Techniques → Learn to grow your email list from scratch from email marketing experts.
// Source: ConversionLab | #EmailMarketing
- 10 Tools to Monitor Your Competitors → Top ten tools that can help you keep tabs on your competition.
// Source: SingleGrain | #SEO