This is a weekly web design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level.
On this week’s list, you’ll find detailed guides for bloggers showing how to grow and promote their blogs. Learn what settings you need to change after installing WP. Also nice collections of SEO and marketing tools.
Enjoy. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
SEO & Marketing
- 17 Blogging Tips For Beginners (That Actually Work) → Great tips for bloggers on how to market and grow traffic to their blogs.// Source: ahref | #Blogging
- Best Website Monitoring Services → Compare the best website monitoring services of 2019// Source: QuickSprout | #Website
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Blog (In 2019) → Brian Dean shows you exactly how to promote your blog in 2019.// Source: Backlinko | #Blogging
- What is a Backlink? How to Get More Backlinks → Refresh your knowledge about backlinks. What they are, why you need them and how to acquire them.// Source: ahrefs | #LinkBuilding
- The Undeniable Influence Of Colors In Marketing (And How To Use Them) → One of the biggest factors in marketing that works to retain attention is the effective use of color. Learn how to use colors for maximum impact.// Source: JeffBullas | #Design
- 50 Essential Settings You Need To Configure After Installing WordPress → 50 steps, settings, things, whatever you’d like to call them, that you should absolutely do on your website before you post anything.// Source: MyThemeShop | #WordPress
- How to Reduce Your Bounce Rate → Learn how to reduce website bounce rate and create a positive first impression// Source: BoagWorld | #Optimization
- Big Survey: 14 Link Building Strategies Professionals Choose in 2019 → 850 SEO and digital specialists share their favorite link building strategies to grow their backlink profile.// Source: SEMRush | #LinkBuilding
- How to Conquer Google PageSpeed Insights with 100% Score → Comprehensive guide on how to speed up your website and get 100% on Google page speed test.// Source: Passive Grow | #WebsiteOptimization
- The 50 Best Fonts for Logos in 2020 → See what fonts work best when designing logos.// Source: DesignWizard | #Typography
- 17 Best Free (or Freemium) SEO Tools to Improve Your Ranking → Check out a list of awesome SEO tools that are either free to use or offer a freemium version.// Source: SingleGrain | #MarketingTools
- The Ultimate List of Free SEO Tools → Free SEO tools broken down into categories// Source: Neil Pagel | #SEOTools
- 100+ Tools & Resources to Make Content Creation Easier → A comprehensive list of awesome tools for every stage of the content creation process.// Source: ColumnFiveMedia | #ContentMarketing