28 Sep Weekly Link Roundup. No.111 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This is a weekly web design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level.
This week’s links include a guide on how to create landing pages that convert. Learn how to use SEO if you’re a blogger. Find out what type of content attracts the most traffic. See how to use animated Gifs in your emails for bigger impact. Finally, browse the list of helpful WordPress SEO and marketing plugins and free themes you can use.
Enjoy. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
SEO & Marketing
The Best SEO Courses and Guides on the Internet → List of SEO courses and guides for anyone, regardless of their experience with the subject.
// Source: QuickSprout | #SEO
10 Steps to Creating a Landing Page That Converts → Steps you can take for a landing page to be successful regardless of what you’re selling.
// Source: Aweber | #LandingPages
Trello vs Asana. Compared → Which one to use to manage your projects in 2019
// Source: Kinsta | #ProjectManagement
Where to Blog → Subdomain, Directory or Off-site? Tops Options, pros and cons to consider.
// Source: Obitmedia | #Blogging
- Blogging SEO → A Step-by-Step Guide to Rank Higher in Google
The 12 Types of Content To Skyrocket Website Traffic → See which content drive the most traffic.
// Source: HubSpot | #ContentMarketing
Great Examples of Best GIF Emails → Simply adding GIFs to your emails can help increase click-through rates by up to 42%. Take a look how to use animated gifs in your emails.
// Source: Wishpond | #EmailMarketing
- 7 Ways To Build A Email List From Scratch → Nice case study that shows how to grow your email list.
// Source: Sumo | #EmailMarketing
- Where Different Niches Get Their Traffic: Study → Find out how differend industries rely on Google and Facebook for their traffic and hwat are the other traffic sources in each industry.
// Source: Growth Badger | #SEO
- The web design process in 7 simple steps → Find out how following a structured web design process can help you deliver more successful websites faster and more efficiently.
// Source: Webflow | #WebDesign
15 Best SEO Plugins for WordPress (Tried & Tested) → Nice list of top SEO plugins you can use with your WordPress website.
// Source: ahrefs | #SEOTools
- Essential WordPress SEO Plugins: The Marketer’s Toolkit → Check out a list of the best WordPress SEO plugins that are highly regarded within the SEO community.
- 71 Best Free WordPress Themes 2019 → Browse a long list of free WordPress themes you can grab to use for your next project.
// Source: AThemes | #WordPress