This is a weekly design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level.
This week’s roundup includes WordPress tips for new websites. Learn how to optimize your content for SEO. A great organic Click Through Rate study from Backlinko. Get inspired by looking at the top-performing landing pages and see what email growth tactics still work.
Enjoy. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
SEO & Marketing
- The 5 Most Common Subject Line Mistakes to Avoid → A subject line can make or break the performance of your email, so it’s important to spend extra time crafting one that’s memorable and effective.// Source: Aweber | #EmailMarketing
- Quick and Easy SEO: Taking Advantage of Low-Hanging Fruit → Try out some of these strategies that take minimal effort but can help you maximize your SEO results.// Source: CanIRank | #SEO
- How to Write a Newsletter Your Customers Want to Read → Visually eye-catching email designs can keep customers in your sales funnel. Learn how to design amazing newsletters.// Source: Wishpond | #EmailMarketing
- Organic Click Through Rate Study → See what users click. Great study based on research from Backlinko.// Source: Backlinko | #SEO
- Great Landing Page Examples → Landing pages from wide range of industries and feature unique designs guaranteed to get your creative juices flowing// Source: Impact | #LandingPages
- 100 Presentation Ideas → In order to help you make creative presentations, here is a list of creative ideas to make your talk special and memorable// Source: Visme | #Graphics
- How to grow your email list for free → Tried-and-true tactics, tips, and tricks to help you grow your email list// Source: Emma | #EmailMarketing
- Web Design For Beginners → A beginner in the web design space? This guide will get you ready to tackle your first project.// Source: Webflow | #WebDesign
- List of 42 Most Powerful SEO Tools → Categorized list of SEO tools to help you in your marketing efforts.// Source: 10Web | #SEOTools
- 50 Essential Settings after Installing WordPress → After successfully installing WordPress, change these setting to secure, speed up and optimize your site.// Source: MyThemeShope | #WordPress
- The Ultimate WordPress Security Guide → Follow these tips to make your site hackerproof.// Source: MyThemeShop | #WordPress
- Free WordPress Website Security Scanner → This nice little security scanner will check any website for known malware and website errors.// Source: IsItWP | #WordPress