This is a weekly design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level.
Lots of great SEO and marketing links this week. Brian Dean of Backlinko teaches how to upgrade your SEO skills. Check out ways to maximize your email marketing. Learn the latest SEO strategies for ranking your site on Google. Finally, a few links to help you launch and grow your design agency.
Enjoy. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
SEO & Marketing
- How To Become An SEO Expert → How do you go from SEO noob to an SEO expert? Here is the guide from Backlinko to help you in your journey to become SEO Expert.// Source: Backlinko | #SEO
- 10 best Chrome extensions for designers → Helpful Chrome extenstions to help designers be more productive.
- 10 ways to maximize your email marketing → Follow these email marketing tips to improve your conversion rates, and ultimately, increase your ROI.// Source: JustCreative | #EmailMarketing
- 7 Copywriting Tips for a Local Business → Check out a list of a list of copywriting tips for local businesses.// Source: Digiplix | #Copywriting
- How To Make an Infographic → Infographics are a great way to drive traffic to your website. But How do you make one that gets the results? This ultimate guide will show you how.// Source: Visme | #ContentMarketing
- Content Development Step by Step Guide → Learn how to consistently create great content to serve their website or business objectives.// Source: Schumacher Marketing | #ContentMarketing
- Image SEO: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide For Ranking In Google Images → Advanced guide and infographic on ranking in Google Images.// Source: SEOSherpa | #SEO
- How to Rank Website on Google → Latest tips and strategies for ranking your website in Google organic search results.// Source: DigitalSEOLand | #SEO
- Are Link Exchanges a Legitimate SEO Strategy in 2019? → Great study on how links affect your SEO score and what you can do to grow your link network.// Source: LinkBuilder | #LinkBuilding
- Ace Your Client Relations With These 17 Easy Tricks → Improving your client relations can take your business to the next level.// Source: Format | #Freelance
- Choosing a Niche for Your Agency: → How These 10 Experts Succeeding in Their Niche// Source: AgencyAnalytics | #Freelance
- How to start a web design business → Comprehensive guide with tons of links and resources to help you launch your amazing web design business.// Source: GoDaddy | #WebDesignAgency