This is a weekly design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level.
This week’s list includes a list of top tools for bloggers. Take a look at what fonts make a great combination. Read up about email marketing. Finally, learn what you can do to secure your WordPress website.
Enjoy. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
- 15 Essential Tools Every Ambitious Blogger Needs → Great list of useful tools to help you get more traffic and create better content// Source: HostGator | #WebTools
- 15 Perfect Font Pairings for Your E-commerce Website → Typography is the voice of your website. Choosing the right typography helps communicate your message. Check out these font pairings// Source: Ecwid | #Typography
- Email Marketing 101: The Simple, Definitive Guide for 2019 → Simple, easy-to-digest guide on email marketing from Smart Blogger.// Source: SmartBlogger | #EmailMarketing
- 14 Ways To Optimize Your Posts for Maximum Traffic → Take a look at 14 quick optimization tips to help you get a head start, even if you’re completely new to blog SEO.// Source:Blog Tyrant | #SEO
- Link-Building Outreach Strategies That Actually Work → Learn the right way to do the outreach to get more links to your website designed// Source: OffSprout | #LinkBuilding
- Conversions or Traffic: What Should You Go For? → The most effective digital marketing strategies take both traffic and conversion hand in hand. See how they work together.// Source: Devebyte | #WebTraffic
- Learn this technique that covers both content creation and promotion → See how surveys can be used to generate massive amount of traffic.// Source: GrowthBadger | #WebTraffic
- The Blogger’s Guide To WordPress Security → Roughly 30,000 websites are hacked every day. Follow these rules and make sure your website doesn’t become one of them// Source: BestVPN | #WordPress