This is a weekly design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level.
On this week’s list, you’ll find links on how to improve SEO from Backlinko’s Briand Dean. Find out how to optimize Google My Business listings. Browse freelance tools and learn how to craft a perfect tagline for your business.
Enjoy. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
- 10 Best Tools & Apps for WordPress Freelancers → Essential tools any freelancer should be using.
- 8 Ways to grow your email list organically (and fast) → Tips on how to go about growing your email list in a safe, effective manner.// Source: Emma | #EmailMarketing
- How To Craft a Perfect Tagline → A 3-Step Plan To Create An Amazing Business Tagline// Source: Sumo | #Marketing
- 17 Ways to Improve Your SEO in 2019 →
Brian Dean shows 17 techniques that helped him grow my site’s organic traffic.// Source: Backlinko | #SEO
- Make the Most Out of Google My Business → Learn how to miximize and optimize Google My Business to get more leads.// Source: YeahLocal | #LeadGeneration
- How to Use your About Page To Generate Business → Learn how to use your About page as a secret weapon to boost credibility and drive leads// Source: CopyFlight | #LeadGeneration
- Writing for SEO → How to Write Blogs That Rank on Page 1 of Google// Source: Hubspot | #SEO
- 150k Small Business Website Teardown 2019 → Learn some of the mistakes small business make when it comes to SEO// Source: FreshChalk | #SEO
- 5 Types of Content That Grab Immediate and Lasting Attention With Prospects → Check out different types of content that get attention.// Source: JeffBullas | #ContentMarketing