26 Jul Weekly Link Roundup. No.106 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This is a weekly design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level.
On this week’s list of links, you’ll find articles on how to get most out of your emails. Browse useful web design and development and WordPress tools. Learn how SEO changes and what to do to keep up with latest updates.
Enjoy. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
- No Response To Your Emails? Follow Up Using This 12-Day Email Drip → To help you get more responses from your outreach campaign, the Head of Sumo’s Growth Team, Seann Stubbs, shares his juicy secrets on sending follow-up emails.// Source: Sumo | #EmailMarketing
- The Beginner’s Guide To Segmenting Your Email List → If you’re wondering what the deal is with segmentation, why it matters, and how to do it… this guide’s for you.// Source: RightMessage | #EmailMarketing
- Email Marketing For Beginners: The Definitive Guide → Comprehensive email marketing guide covering email marketing fundamentals, tips and strategies.// Source: Conversions Lab | #EmailMarketing
- How to choose the best content format for link building → Thinking about creating an infographic or GIF as a way to attract links? Here’s a list of pros and cons of different visual elements and their effectiveness at attracting links.// Source: Search Engine Land | #ContentMarketing
- Free Generators for Web Designers and Developers → For those who value time, these generators may be life-savers. They offer quick solutions to basic problems. Many categories and tons of tools to speed up design process.// Source: DesignModo | #WebTools
- 12 Examples of How to Earn High-Quality Links the Natural Way → The importance of high-quality links in SEO is no secret. Use this guide to learn how to generate inbound links “the right way”.// Source: SearchEngineLand | #LinkBuilding
- How to start a web design business → Best articles on how to start a web design business. From registering your company to managing client projects// Source: GoDaddy | #DesignAgency
- Revisiting Word Count in 2019 → See what it takes to rank your content in Google// Source: SEJ | #ContentMarketing
- 90 essential tools for WordPress web designers and developers → Here’s a roundup of the best tools for each aspect of WordPress site design, development, and management.// Source: GoDaddy | #WordPress
- Best Web Hosting Providers → See what are the best hosting companies for your website// Source: Quicksprout| #Hosting
- 12 Best Marketing Podcasts to Make You a Better Marketer → Best marketing podcasts you should be listening to// Source: ahrefs | #Podcasts