This is a weekly design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level.
Many cool links on this week’s list. How much value do you get from Social? The new study shows what social is really worth. Check out SEO learning resources and guides. Find out which WP hosting is best. What to do to get the most out of email marketing and much more.
Enjoy. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
- New Study: What 100 Social Media Followers Are Really Worth → How much time should you spend on social? New study from Neil Patel. Hint. You might not get as much as you think.// Source: NeilPatel | #SocialMedia
- The 25 Best SEO Blogs & Resources to Learn SEO → If you want to learn about search engine optimization (SEO), you’re going to have to read. Here are the best blogs to help you master SEO.// Source: SEJ | #SEO
- How To Select The Right WordPress Theme For Your Website → Here is a nice list of things to keep in mind when selecting a WordPress theme for your website.// Source: TemplateMonster | #WordPress
- WordPress Hosting 101: Best Hosting Providers → Learn how to choose a reliable hosting and how to understand which type of hosting will be best for your WP website
- 10 Can’t-Miss Gmail Tips and Tricks → Here are 10 Gmail tips and tricks to help you get control of your email.// Source: Time | #Email
- 11 Proven Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website → Time tested tactics that will help you grow the traffic to your website// Source: ahrefs | #WebTraffic
- 20 Powerful Tips to Improve your Email Marketing Campaigns → Emails are the lifeline for most brands to survive in this competitive digital marketing world. Follow these tips and get most out of your email marketing efforts// Source: JustCreative | #EmailMarketing
- Unconventional Lead Magnet Ideas to Grow Your Email List → Read on to learn how you can utilize lead magnets to grow your email list, along with unconventional examples that will boost engagement rates and turn prospects into customers.// Source: CampaignMonitor | #LeadMagnet
- 11 Reasons to Use WordPress For Your Website → See why your business should be using WordPress if it’s not already doing so.// Source: QuickSprout | #WordPress
- 7 Ways Most Companies Waste Money On Marketing → Great companies shouldn’t be stuck with marketing that doesn’t work. Avoid these mistakes.// Source: UpCity | #Marketing
- Color Palettes of Top Companies → Tool to find out color palette of of the fortune 500 companies, including their primary and secondary color palettes.// Source: Bold Web Design | #Branding
- Website Project Questionnaire Guide → Use this guide to ask potential clients questions before starting a project.// Source: OffSprout | #Freelancing