This is a weekly design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level.
This week’s link roundup includes the definitive guide on how to write a blog from Backlinko. Check out 30 brilliant email examples. Learn how to improve your LinkedIn profile to get more leads. Find out how to optimize your content for SEO and much more.
Enjoy. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
- How to Write a Blog Post: The Definitive Guide (2019) → Always amazing posts from Backlinko. This one, a comprehensive guide on how to write a blog post.// Source: Backlinko | #ContentMarketing
- 30 Brilliant Email Marketing Examples → Check out 30 brilliant email examples and discover what the pros do to increase their email opens, click through rates, and sales.// Source: Sumo | #EmailMarketing
- How To Get Tons of Blog Ideas in Under 30 Minutes → This guide will show you steps on exactly how to generate ideas for your blog in 30 minutes or less.// Source: ahref | #ContentMarketing
- How To Build An Amazing LinkedIn Profile → Learn how to overhaul your LinkedIn profile to attract more leads and offers.// Source: FreeCodeCamp | #LinkedIn #SocialMedia
- 5 Tips to Optimizing Your Content for SEO → Optimizing your content for SEO is the most effective way to ensure your content will rank in search engines. Here are tips on how to get the most out of your content.// Source: Business2Community | #SEO #ContentMarketing
- How to Use BuzzSumo for Online Content Analysis of Industry Headlines → Learn how to use BuzzSumo to eliminate the guessing game when it comes to your headlines.// Source: BuzzSumo | #ContentMarketing
- Custom Web Design. Pros vs Cons → Are Custom Web Design Services Worth It? 12 Reasons When To Consider Them. And When Are They A Waste Of Time// Source: Progmatiq | #Web Design
- WordPress Categories and Tags. What’s the difference? → If you’re new to WP you probably asked yourself this questions. This article will provide the answer and help you understand the difference between tags and categories.// Source: ProFromGo | #WordPress