14 Jun Weekly Link Roundup. No.103 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This is a weekly design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level.
This week’s roundup includes tips on how you can improve email marketing strategy. Learn how to perform SEO Audit. Browse lists of helpful marketing tools.
Enjoy. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
- 11 Powerful Email Marketing Tips You Need to Know → If you struggling to get good returns from your email marketing campaigns, try these powerful Email marketing tips.// Source: SEJ | #EmailMarketing
- The 55 Best Free SEO Tools For Every Task → Nice list of tools categorized by SEO function.// Source: Moz | #MarketingTools
- 137 Experts Reveal Best Tools For Keyword Research in 2019 → Keyword research is at the core of any SEO, PPC or content marketing campaign. Here are the top keyword research tools recommended by the experts.// Source: RobbieRichards | #WebTools
- 8 Common Email Marketing Mistakes to Avoid in 2019 → Without even realizing it, you might be making these email marketing mistakes that are holding you back.// Source: QuickSprout | #EmailMarketing
- How To Run an SEO Competitive Audit → Detailed guide on how to run competitive analysis audits for SEO clients// Source: TheBluePrint | #SEO
- 8 newsletter trends that will instantly up your email success in 2019 → Top 8 newsletter best practices from 2019 that you can implement today to up your success and improve your email stats.// Source: Mailerlite | #EmailMarketing
- Wild and Interesting WordPress Statistics and Facts (2019) → Great post full of fun and interesting facts and stats about WordPress// Source: Kinsta | #WordPress
- Master the B2B Social Selling Funnel on LinkedIn → Learn how to make more connections and find more leads on LinkedIn// Source: Top Dog Social Media| #LinkedIn
- 18 of the best collaboration tools for designers → These online collaboration tools make your design work easier… wherever you are in the world.// Source: CreativeBloq | #WebTools