07 Jun Weekly Link Roundup. No.102 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This is a weekly design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level.
Here are my favorite links I thought were worth sharing this week. Check out email marketing tips to help you grow your list. Browse web copywriting tips. Learn how to improve website conversions and much more.
Enjoy. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
- Why Good Content Isn’t Enough → Lessons From The Latest Content Marketing Studies// Source: JeffBullas | #ContentMarketing
- How to Build an Email List on Your Blog → It’s time to take your blog to the next level. You can use this part of your website as a lead generation tool. The best way to do that is by building an email list.// Source: QuickSprout | #EmailMarketing
- 10 easy email marketing tips to try → Stats, examples and ideas for creating better emails.// Source: Canva | #EmailMarketing
- 20 Killer Web Copywriting Tips → Use these 20 killer web copywriting tips to always stay in the forefront.// Source: Writtent | #Copywriting
- Blogger Outreach: How to Do It and Scale It Without Feeling Like a Jerk → Learn how to do blogger outreach without feeling like an annoying door‐to‐door salesperson.// Source: ahrefs | #LinkBuilding
- The To-Do List: Boost Your Website’s Domain Authority With These Simple Tweaks → Check out this to-do list that can help boost your site’s domain authority and boost your rankings.// Source: LongTailPro | #SEO
- 40 Websites to keep your design juices going → Check out aa list of 40 websites (some are blogs, some are online publications, and others fit into another category) to help you get inspired.// Source: Melted | #Inspiration
- 11 WordPress Problems Solved Step-by-Step (2019) → The list of the most common WordPress problems — and their fixes — here, in one place!// Source: WPBuffs | #WordPress
- The Ultimate Guide to Content Marketing Strategy in 2019 → By following thisguide, you will have the in-depth information needed to develop a great Content Marketing strategy for your business.// Source: SEMRush | #ContentMarketing
- Conersion Rate Optimization:
The Definitive Guide → This is a complete guide to conversion rate optimization (CRO) from Backlinko.// Source: Backlinko | #Optimization
- How to Increase Your Blog Traffic – The Easy Way → In this post find out some of the easiest and tested tips to increase your blog traffic like an expert marketer.// Source: WPBeginner | #WebTraffic
- The 40-point SEO checklist for startups → Startups can’t afford to miss a SEO trick when it comes to launching a new site. Here’s a checklist to help keep you on track.// Source: SearchEngineLand| #SEO
- New Tool: SEO Audit Analyzer → Use this tool to Perform a Thorough SEO Audit in Less Than 3 Minutes// Source: NeilPatel | #SEOTools