This week, the list includes articles on how to build your email list, what you need to do when your website rankings dropped and a nice guide on how to produce content on a shoestring budget.
I hope you like the links and please don’t forget to share the post with others.
Online Marketing & SEO
- 105 ways to build your email list – Tips, tactics, and best practices – Nice list of strategies, tips, tools, and ideas to help you find viable, interested consumers to add to your email subscriber list. (via Vertical Response)
- Rules To Make Your Emails 10X Better – These three strategies will turn you into a master of short emails. Reap the benefits of prospecting emails by making these improvements. (via Hubspot)
- 7 Reasons Your Rankings Dropped and What You Can Do To Reverse It – Here are the top 7 reasons for a sudden ranking drop, with a list of symptoms, recovery tips, and prevention methods for each (via Link Assistant)
- Content Marketing On a Shoestring Budget – Well researched article with tools, tips, and strategies for carrying out a content campaign on a budget. If you want your brand to stand out, grow your audience, and gain links so you can climb the search results, then this guide is for you. (via Shopify)
- Ultimate SEO Guide 2017 for Blogs, Business & eCommerce Sites – This Ultimate SEO Guide covers following topics: Keyword research, on-page seo, off-page seo, e-commerce seo, and seo copyrighting hacks. Very relevant and useful (via Templatemonster)
- How To Create a Web Design Style Guide – In-depth look on how to create a usable web design style guide for your projects. (via Designmodo)
- Top Places to Find the Best Free Stock Photos – Here is a nice list of websites where you can find great stock images at no cost. Happy hunting! (via Designmodo)
Freelancing & Productivity
- 3 Tips To Land High-Paying Gigs As A Freelancer – Learn how to stand out as a freelancer and consistently land high-paying gigs (via Forbes.com)
- Top 10 Note-taking Apps for 2017 – Here are the top 10 note-taking applications for 2017. Compare features, read recommendations and see how they stack up. (via Medium)
- 64 Affordable Small Business Marketing Tools – A list of 64 small business marketing tools to help you avoid marketing overload (via Wordstream)