Latest web design and marketing links worthy of your attention. We find the most interesting articles on the web and bring them to your attention.
Please sign up to our newsletter to keep up with all the latest posts. (Newsletter signup).
Online Marketing Links:
- 7 Tools for Generating Infinite Content Ideas for Your Blog – Neil Patel always does an amazing job with his posts. In this article, he lists 7 great tools and resources for generating content ideas for your next blog post.
- SEO: The Best Aren’t Always Transparent – SEO expert, Eli Overbey shares his SEO learning journey and gives a valuable advice on what you can do to keep growing and improving.
- 5 Steps to Optimize Your SERP CTR to Boost Traffic & Rankings – What makes a search result click-worthy? Detailed study and the strategy on how to increase clicks and boost traffic by optimizing how your website shows in search engine results.
Online Design Links:
- New Podcast Alert: Freelance to founder. – New podcast from founders of the popular blog, Millo.co. Learn how various solopreneurs have scaled their business. Most episodes usually run less than 30 minutes, but pack lots of useful and practical information.
- 7 unique design decisions – The best way to learn design is by studying other successful websites. This post looks at 7 different designs that break the grid and chose to present the content in a unique way.
- How to Break the Grid Without Making a Mess – Another great post about how you can break the grid without making a mess.
- 53+ Free Image Sources For Your Blog and Social Media Posts – Getting great photos and graphics for your website doesn’t have to cost you a fortune. There are many websites where you can find high-quality images absolutely free. This article lists over 50 sources where you can find free images for your blog or website.