Guest post contributed by 99Firms
Have you ever wanted to rapidly increase your audience size without wasting tons of money on marketing? Are you thinking, no way, It’s not possible
As social media becomes more competitive, you’ll have to find new channels to get the best ROI.
As you’re reading this post, many businesses—maybe even a few of your direct competitors—are doing just that. They’re moving away from using more traditional social networks like Facebook and Twitter and reaching out to millions of viewers for free using different and innovative methods and channels.
So if you want to reach many more users and potential customers, read on. We’ll show you how to reach many more users without spending a fortune acquiring them.
I”m sure you already know that Instagram became a social media darling in the last few years and has been growing exponentially. But are you also aware of its one special feature called Instagram Stories and its potential as a marketing tool? Instagram Stories are one of the best ways to grow your business through organic traffic. In this post, we’ll break down the strategies you can use to get the most out of your Instagram account.
What is an Instagram Story and why use it?
Instagram Stories was launched in 2016 and became a hit with viewers instantly. Soon after that smart entrepreneurs started using it to introduce their business to Instagram Stories fans.
So, what is this Instagram Stories?
It is a feature that allows Instagram users to post videos and photos that automatically vanish after 24 hours.
How can you use Instagram Stories for your business?
By posting interesting and relevant videos and photos. you can engage better with your existing customers, attract new customers, and build brand loyalty. For instance, you can post videos and photos of an upcoming event, service, or product to give your community a preview of the latest, yet-to-be-released offerings.
Reasons you should be using Instagram Stories
Do you need help with your website?Services We Offer:
- Medical Website Design
- Health WordPress Development
- Website Maintenance
- Medial SEO & Digital Marketing
- It has 300 million daily users of all ages. Whether your target audience is young, old, or in-between, Instagram Stories can help you increase your audience size without breaking a sweat.
- The average time spent on Instagram by users under 25 and older age groups is 32 and 24 mins a day, respectively. This means if you post something interesting, there’s a good chance that your target audience might view it.
- One in every 3 most-viewed Stories belongs to a business. In other words, Instagram viewers want to hear about interesting things from businesses. If you’ve something interesting to share, they might be all ears to your story as well.
So, take the cue. Check out this infographic from 99Firms to see how to Use Instagram Stories to grow your audience and connect better with them.
Author: Alex Slichnyi, community manager at 99firms.com, is an avid learner of all things IT. He is a savvy SEO specialist who loves traveling because it allows him to experience hands-on the many facets of life. This hands-on approach can be seen in his work, which is meticulously crafted with daring vision by an open, yet methodical mind that likes to probe, test and improve. Communicating and learning are Alex’s core values that drive him forward.