For small businesses just starting their online journey, garnering quality leads can be a tough task. The reason for this is because as a new brand it takes time to build the kind of online presence that will eventually help build the trust of the target audience. As such, while there are lots of digital marketing trends and tips that you can try out in order to grow your business, one such technique that has proven to be quite effective in generating quality leads is a landing page.
As a standalone web page, a landing page is different from other web pages on your website. It is designed for a single marketing or advertising campaign – be it email marketing or a PPC campaign and as such, it has a higher chance of capturing leads that convert.
By creating a small business landing page for your website, you are able to;
- Strengthen brand awareness.
- Convert leads to customers.
- Build a strong email list for your website.
- Gather insightful data that will help you enhance your future marketing campaigns.
- Increase sales of specific product or service.
However, creating a landing page for your small business can be a challenge as a landing page includes many design elements and best practices. Also, in order to yield the maximum out of your landing page, you need to ensure that it is well-optimized. Moreover, one also needs to ensure that their landing page is simple, minimalistic and clutter-free in order to steer clear of high bounce rate. Thus, if you want to build an action-oriented landing page for your website then take a look at this infographic that provides you with an overview of the important landing page elements.
This infographic covers the 11 best practices that will help you build an interactive landing page for your small business which boosts conversion. These best practices are tried and tested methods and to give you a quick glimpse, listed below are a few key factors that are a must-have on all well-designed landing pages.
- The right color scheme with enough white space.
- An attention-grabbing headline that compels the user to read further.
- A strong and personalized CTA that persuades potential leads to convert.
- Great content that is aligned with your marketing campaign.
- Videos and relevant images to make your landing page look visually striking.
- Genuine testimonials to improve credibility.
- An optimized contact form that is short and simple.
These are few of the basic elements. However, it is important to note that while the above-mentioned elements are the key factors found on all winning landing pages, to ensure that your landing page stands out from the rest it is essential that you conduct an A/B split test on your landing page. An A/B split test is important as there is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to landing pages and as such, it will help you determine what works best for your business.
Thus, go ahead and take a look at this infographic to see how you can design a perfect small business landing page. Feel free to print this infographic and keep it handy whenever you’re designing landing pages for your small business.
The Anatomy Of A (Perfect) Landing Page [Infographic] by the team at LeadForest