This page provide the best
After your website has completed and your website has been launched, there is still a lot of work you must do to make your website thrive and stay competitive.
If you want your website to grow and attract users and customers you have to apply the right marketing strategies and use the right tools to help your website grow.
Some of these marketing strategies include conducting on-page optimization, doing keyword research and applying these keywords in strategic places on the site, submitting your website to various local directories and actively participating on social media.
To help our clients to maximize the results, we put together a comprehensive list of helpful links covering post launch stage.
If you have questions about any of the links or resources listed here, please feel free to contact us, we are always happy to help.
Website Monitoring and Analytics
After your website had been launched, you want to make sure to set up some kind of analytics software to help you monitor where your traffic is coming from, what pages people are visiting the most and how long users stay on your site. Most popular and free analytics programs are Google Analytics and Search Console (formerly Google Webmaster Tools). Here some helpful information to help you get started.
- Google Analytics – Excellent and Free website monitoring.
- How to Install Google Analytics in WordPress for Beginners – Easy to follow guide on how to integrate Google Analytics into your WordPress website.
- Google Search Console – Excellent and Free website monitoring. former Webmaster Tools.
- The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Google Analytics – Easy to follow guide on how to setup and use Google analytics for your website.
- No Analytics? You’re Leaving Money On The Table – See why every website should be using analytics to monitor their website.
Google Analytics Setup:
Here is easy to follow and straightforward 2-minute video that will walk you through the steps on how to setup google analytics account.
Once you setup your Google analytics account, you’ll need to grab either Tracking ID (for WordPress) or Tracking Code for static websites. WordPress has many plugins to help you link your site to your analytics account. For static sites, longer tracking code must be placed in the footer of your site to start monitoring your site. After the code has been install, you need to go back to your Analytics account and make sure the code has been installed correctly. This usually can be found in admin panel. Sometimes you have to wait a day or two for analytics software to detect the code and start generating the reports.
Inbound marketing involves many strategies and tools. It includes on-page and off page optimization, SEO, email marketing, content marketing and social media. All these strategies are used to grow your business and drive traffic to your website. There is no single solution to making your website successful, but no matter which strategies you decide to use, if you are diligent and consistent in applying inbound marketing principles, it will pay off over time. Use resources below to learn more about inbound marketing.
- 21 Essential Strategies for Growing Your Business With Inbound Marketing [Infographic] – Check out the infographic below from ELIV8 to learn about 21 inbound marketing strategies that can help move future customers down the funnel and accelerate the growth of your business.
- The Interactive Guide to Inbound Marketing – The Interactive Guide to Inbound Marketing covers three major inbound topics that you can explore in any particular order. Part 1 is all about the fundamentals, i.e. what inbound is, and how and why it works. Part 2 discusses how to master content creation and marketing channel optimization, and Part 3 covers common FAQs.
- 20 Ways Your Business Can Outrank Anyone Online – This post will give you a checklist you can follow to outrank nearly anyone online. If you can consistently carry out these tasks (you likely don’t even need to do all them), you stand a fantastic chance of outranking even your toughest competitors.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Search engine marketing is a set of strategies, that falls under Inbound marketing, and is the process used in improving website search engine visibility by drive traffic from free, organic and natural search results by applying proven technique and methods like on-page and off-page optimization.
- SEO: The Free Beginner’s Guide From Moz – The Beginner’s Guide to SEO provides comprehensive information you need to get on the road to professional quality Search Engine Optimization, or SEO.
- 9 SEO secrets every business should know – This article lists few helpful things to keep in mind in order to make your website more search engine friendly.
- SEO Tips: 100+ Search Engine Optimisation Best Practices – Great list of SEO tips and practices every website should implement to guarantee higher search engine ranking.
- The Top 10 Reasons You Need SEO – Not sure if you need SEO, Fortune.com has very useful article on what are some of the benefits of applying SEO to your website.
- The list of 19 Free SEO Tutorials – If you’re looking to learn more about SEO this page lists links to 19 Free SEO Tutorials.
In order for your site to be found, you need to optimize your home page, as well as various other pages for specific keywords. Once you find out what keywords you should use, it’s time to get to work and optimize your pages for these keywords.
- A Quick 20-Point On-Page SEO Checklist – This is an excellent step-by-step guide that shows and explains what you should do in order to optimize your web pages.
- On-Page Ranking Factors| Moz – On-Page factors that influence search engine ranking. Optimize these factors to get better search engine results
- On-Page SEO 101: Tips for Keyword Optimizing – Tips for Keyword Optimizing the Most Critical Parts of Your Website
More Advanced Resources:
- How to Teach Yourself SEO in 30 Days – If you interested in learning more about SEO, I suggest you check out this article providing links and resources for learning more advanced seo techniques.
Keyword research is one of the most important and valuable activities you can conduct during when optimizing your website. Ranking for the right keywords can make or break your website. By researching your market’s keyword demand, you can not only learn which terms and phrases to target with SEO, but also learn more about your customers as a whole.
- How to do KEYWORD RESEARCH – A Comprehensive Guide | 2019 – Keyword research is a core SEO practice because it helps you understand how and why people come to your website. Use this comprehensive guide to learn how to find the essential keywords for your website. (Source: Page One Power)
- How to Do Keyword Research for SEO: A Beginner’s Guide – If you’re just starting this is a good place to start. Hubspot put together very informative article on how to research keywords for your SEO strategy. (Source: Hubspot)
- Keyword Research: The Definitive Guide – Wonderful and very well explained guide from Backlink.com (Source: Backlinko)
- Keyword Research from MOZ – Another easy to understand guide that can help you find valuable words for your website. (Source: MOZ)
Social Media Marketing
Social media is omnipresent today. If you want to succeed online you can no longer ignore social media and social media marketing should be an essential tool in your arsenal of tools you use to bring more traffic to your website. So if you are not currently using social media to market your business, there has never been a better time to use this social network in helping you grow your business. Below are some of the resources to help you get started.
- 15 Excellent Beginners Guide’s to Social Media Marketing for Small Businesses – .Learn about The Top 7 Most Effective Social Media Marketing Networks for Small Business and also guide links for each social network and how to use each one.
Content Marketing & Blogging
Having constantly changing content and blogging is essential if you want your website to have visibility online. The more well-written content you have on the site the more it is likely that your site will be found. There are many benefits of blogging and adding content to your website
- Blogging helps drive traffic to your website
2. It helps convert that traffic into leads
3. It helps establish authority
4. It drives long-term results
- Why Blog? The Benefits of Blogging for Business and Marketing – This is a great article from Hubspot about benefits of blogging with statistics and studies backing up the information in the post.
- Why Every Ecommerce Business Needs a Blog (And 9 Ideas to Get You Started) – Blogging is a great way to build your audience and generate more traffic and sales for your business. You shouldn’t treat it as an unnecessary luxury. Even infrequent posts can help your business.
- How to Come Up with Great Content Ideas (INFOGRAPHIC) – Not sure what to blog about? This infographic will give great ideas on what you can include in your blog.
- 11 Easy Content Marketing Ideas You Can Put Into Action Today – The first blog post is always the hardest. Here are few examples of different kinds of posts for your inspiration. Take a look, and consider writing to tell your story, announce a sale, or give a guide to your products today.
- Top Blogging Statistics: 45 Reasons To Blog – List of interesting statics about blogging and how important it can be for your website success.
- Analyzing Scraped Data From 6 Top Successful Blogs – Best way to learn about improving your blog is by studying other successful websites. Take a look at this thorough article that compares data from six popular marketing blogs with more than 100,000 followers and analyzes this information to determine what are some of their winning strategies are. Things that you should apply to your own blog if you want to grow your traffic.
Strategies to Grow Website Traffic
There are many ways to grow traffic. Blogging, social media participation, sharing content, online optimization are all useful in driving users to your website. Below are some of the links and resources that you might find useful in giving you great ideas on how to boost visitors coming to your website.
- 101 Simple Tips To Increase Website Traffic – Nice list of 101 categorized tips you can do to grow your website audience.
- 21 Quick Actions You Can Do Today to Set Your Blog Up for Massive Success – You can read all the blogging advice in the world, but none of it matters unless you take action. To set your blog up to be a massive success, you have to ruthlessly focus your efforts on things that work, and stop spending precious time on things that don’t.
- 20 Ways To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog – 20 Practical tips on what to do to drive more users to your website. Common sense ideas but if implemented and practices in consistent manner will definately result in more users finding your website or a blog.
- 21 Tactics to Increase Blog Traffic – Another great article from MOZ. Even though it was written few years ago, all the principles covered in this post still apply. You will also find statistical information backing up some of the points covered.