Thank you for reading. This is a regular newsletter where you will find hand-picked web design and online marketing articles, links, guides, and tutorials. Click here to subscribe and get notified when the next roundup is out.
In this roundup, you’ll find guides on driving traffic and improving SEO for new websites. Learn how to grow your email list and browse a list of popular marketing tools.
- How to Choose a Domain Name → Comprehensive guide on how to find a perfect domain name for your website.// Source: SEOSherpa | #seo
- On-Page Optimization Strategies That Still Work In 2021 → Apply these time tested SEO strategies.// Source: CanIRank | #seo
- Featured Snippets: 15 Proven Strategies to Rank in Position Zero → Learn how to optimize your content for featured snippet opportunities.// Source: SEO Sherpa | #seo
- How To Check And Analyze Website Traff → Learn how to view and estimate the traffic to your website and the pages of your competitors.// Source: Serpstat | #Analytics
- How to Build an Email List from Scratch – MailerLite → Learn how to turn your followers and website visitors into subscribers!// Source: MailerLite | #EmailMarketing
- Advanced Guide For Successful Link Building In 2021 → Guide for successful link building.// Source: Serpstat | #LinkBuilding
- Social media strategy: Where to begin? → Learn strategies for planning ane executing social media marketing.// Source: Yoast | #SocialMedia
- How to Rank a New Website → Optimizing your website for search results can be a long and difficult process. Use these tips to ger your website faster.// Source: SeedProd | #SEO
- 15 Steps to Proper New Website SEO → If you’re learning how to build a website, there are a few main steps you should take now to get your new website SEO into place.// Source: HostGator | #SEO
- 5 Proven Ways to Increase Your Google Rankings → Find out top five areas that you should concentrate on if you want to improve your SERP ranking and organic traffic// Source: SEJ | #SEO
- How long does it take to rank in Google? → ahrefs studied 2 million random keywords and pulled data on the Top10 ranking pages to see how long it takes to rank on 1st page of Google// Source: ahrefs | #SEO