Thank you for reading. This is a regular newsletter where you will find hand-picked web design and online marketing articles, links, guides, and tutorials. Click here to subscribe and get notified when the next roundup is out.
On this list, there is something for everyone. Learn how to properly use meta tags, find out how to minimize bounce rate. Check out the comprehensive guide on how to perform a content audit.
- Beginner’s Guide to Meta Tags for SEO → Learn the basics and best practices of using meta tags to optimize your webpages// Source: SEMRush | #SEO
- How to Minimize Your Store’s Bounce Rate & Keep Visitors On Your Site → Actionable strategies to reduce your website’s bounce rate.// Source: ABetterLemonadeStand | #Optimization
- Web Typography Rules: What You Need to Know → Useful tips and rules that you can follow// Source: DesignShack | #Typograpy
- What Skills You Need To Know To Become A Front End Developer in 2021 → Learn what skills you need and what it takes to be ome a front-end developer. This article will break down some of the key skills front end web developers use on the job.// Source: Skillcrush | #WebDevelopment
- How To Do a Content Marketing Audit: → You constantly need to update your website content. Learn 8-steps for fixing your content.// Source: OrbitMedia | #ContentMarketing
- SEO Competitive Analysis: The Definitive Guide → These best practice tips will help you identify your top competitors, discover why they’re outranking you, and explore what you can do about it.// Source: SearchEngineJournal | #SEO
- 7 Cold Email Scripts for Agencies That Actually Generate Sales → Check out several examples and formulas for cold emails that are proven to work and generate sales.// Source: ManyRequests | #LeadGeneration
- How To Outrank Bigger Websites → Learn the smart seo and link building strategy to use when competing with bigger websites.
- SEO Basics You Need to Know to Be Successful → Learn latest digital marketing strategies if you want to be successful in the ever-increasing competitive landscape in SEO.// Source: SearchEningJournal | #SEO
- What is a Unique Selling Proposition? (Plus 10 Examples) (2021) → It’s crucial for all entrepreneurs to understand how to identify a unique selling proposition (USP) to help guide your branding and marketing decisions.// Source: Shopify | #Branding