This is a weekly web design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and web design skills to the next level. Thank you for reading. Not on the list? Click here to subscribe.
If you like to learn, you’ll probably find lots of interesting links on this week’s list. This roundup includes links to sites with high-quality stock photos. Learn how to attract leads with SEO, browse examples of CTA and online stores, and see why they work, and much more.
- 17 Sites with High-Quality, Royalty-Free Stock Photos → Need photos for your website? You’ll find them on these sites.// Source: SmartBlogger | #Photos
- How to Attract Qualified Leads With SEO → 20 actionable SEO tips for your website that will help you to organically attract more qualified leads for your business.// Source: WPElevation | #LeadGeneration
- How to Optimize Your Google My Business Listing → Learn how to qickly optimize your Business Profile through Google My Business:
- The Importance of Fresh Content for your SEO ranking → Learn about the the benefits of publishing fresh content regularly and consistently.// Source: Web Design London | #ContentMarketing
- The 56 Best Free Photo Sites → Check out these free stock photo sites to help you find the best images for your website.// Source: RockContent| #StockPhotos
- Ecommerce Website Designs → 27 Best Online Shops and Why They Work// Source: Shopify | #eCommerce
- The Digital Marketing Templates Library → A free library that contains templates for blog posts, SEO campaigns, content calendars, outreach emails, press releases, Facebook ads, and more.
- A Comprehensive Guide to Content Marketing → Detailed content marketing guide.// Source: Qode | #ContentMarketing
- Top Free Resources for Learning How to Code → Top online resources for learning how to code and learn a valuable skill without busting your budget.// Source: Authentic Jobs | #Learn
- 20 Call to Action Examples that Create Instant Leads → Learn how to come up with the perfect call to action. Examples included.// Source: Copyblogger | #LeadGeneration
- How to Start a Newsletter in 10 Simple Steps → If you want to start a newsletter, here is everything you need to do in 10 simple steps.// Source: GrowMarketer | #EmailMarketing
- 3 Internal Linking Strategies for SEO and Conversions → This post is a guide to a powerhouse internal linking strategy. Learn three types of internal links that make a huge difference in results.// Source: OrbitMedia | #LinkBuilding
- 26 Awesome Explainer Video Examples You Need to See → Are you looking for explainer video examples to inspire one for your brand, company, or service? Then check out this guide.// Source: Visme | #Video
- The 6 VERY Best Free SEO Tools → Great list of the very best free SEO tools.// Source: Matthew Woodward| #SEOTools
- 6 Best SEO Rank Tracker Tools for Keyword Tracking (Compared) → Expert pick the best SEO rank tracking tools for keyword tracking.// Source: WPBeginner | #SEO
- 20 Free Twitter Tools for Small Businesses → Great list of tools to help you manage Twitter like a pro.// Source: PracticalEcommerce | #Twitter