31 Mar Best Free Topic and Headline Generator Tools
There are a lot of free tools out there that can help you develop your blog topics and titles. It’s crucial to have killer blog titles. Having a catchy title can make or break your blog. Some people just go with the first thing that comes to their mind, and while that doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll be a bad title, it also doesn’t make for a great one.
So how do you come up with an amazing blog title? What makes a catchy headline? How can you make blog headlines so powerful, others will want to read your content?
If you’re a blogger or someone who frequently blogs, it’s likely you had asked yourself those questions on many occasions.
Often the quality of the headline is what will determine if someone decides to click on the link and read your post or simply ignore it. The better your headline, the more likely it will be clicked on resulting in more traffic.
That is why crafting an amazing headline is so critical if you want your content to be discovered.
There have been many superb guides written by top marketers, like Neil Patel and Brian Dean on how to write powerful headlines that get the clicks and attract tons of traffic. In the resource section below you will find links to some of these tutorials on how to write powerful headlines for your blog.
In this article, we are going to list some of the best free topic and title generator tools that you can use to come up with the catchy blog title for your blog post every single time.
Most of these headline maker tools are freely available and extremely easy to use. You simply type few keywords related to the topic you’re interested in and based on that you will receive a list of possible headlines you can use.
These free title generator and headline analyzer tools can also be used for brainstorming and coming up with topic ideas. This can be especially helpful when you feel uninspired or get stuck and can’t come up with a good title for the article you’re writing.
Each tool uses a different algorithm to generate the results, so you should experiment and try each one to see which ones give you better suggestions.
Below is the list of best free Blog Topic and Headline Generator Tools that are freely available online and will help you write better headlines.
Headline Generator Tools
The title and headline of your content are what will get user’s attention and what will make them read your content. Writing a great headline can be the difference between a few hundred visits to your blog and thousands. There are several tools out there that can help you generate the perfect headline for your next blog post.
- Hubspot Blog Topic Generator – If you need to come up with the topic for your next blog post, you can use this tool to generate some headlines to get you started.
- Fat Joe Blog Title Generator – Quickly and easily generate remarkable ideas for your next killer blog post.
- Impact Blog About Headline Generator – fill-in-the-blank headline generator tool.
- Portent’s Content Idea Generator. – Enter a keyword for a fun and get random titles generated you can use for your next blog
- Tweak Your Biz Title Generator – Generate SEO friendly titles based on the topic you enter. The results are split into different categories including Lists, How To, Questions and more.
- SEO Professor Blog Title Generators – Get endless suggestion, catchy titles, and other creative blogging topics.
- Inbound Now Blog Title Idea Generator – This tool generates generic titles that you can use to fit your content.
- CoSchedule Headline Analyzer – Write Headlines That Drive Traffic, Shares, And Search Results. Get an overall headline quality score and its headline potential in shares, seo, and traffic value.
- Sharethrough Headline Tool – Learn how engaging is your headline.
- Emotional Marketing Value Headline Analyzer – Examine your headline and get the score based on the total number of EMV (Emotional Marketing Value) words.
If you interested in learning more on how to write powerful headlines and titles check out these amazing headline writing guides.
- How to Write Headlines People Can’t Help but Click (Source: Neil Patel)
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Writing Powerful Headlines (Source: Neil Patel)
- Writing Headlines That Get Results (Source: CopyBlogger)
- How to Write Catchy Headlines and Blog Titles Your Readers Can’t Resist (Source: Hubspot)
- 9 Tips for Writing Great Headlines (Source: WordStream)
- 17 Easy Tricks How to Write Catchy Titles and Headlines (Source: DreamGrow)
- 130+ Proven Opt-in Headline Ideas to Get More Email Subscribers (Source: OptinMonster)
Bonus: Copyblogger has an excellent free e-book, How to Write Magnetic Headlines, You must sign up for a free account to download it.