10 Nov Weekly Link Roundup. Week 1. Best Web Design and Marketing Links of The Week.
This a new feature that will be posted weekly on the website. Throughout the week we’ll be looking for cool new links covering the range of topics, everything from web design and web development to social media and online marketing. The links that will be posted weekly on the blog will be the best of the articles found on the web and are worthy of your time. Please sign up to our newsletter to keep up with all the latest posts. (Newsletter signup)
Online Marketing & SEO Links
- 19 Actionable Tips to Drive Traffic to Your New WordPress Site – Great list of things you should be doing to drive more traffic to your WordPress website.
- 19 Free SEO Tutorials – Practical Ecommerce put together a list of links where you can find lessons and tutorial on learning SEO. If you know anything about online marketing you should know how important SEO is for your website. This is a good place to find useful tutorials on how to drive more traffic to your blog or website.
- Moz Blog: SEO for Bloggers: How to Nail the Optimization Process for Your Posts – Success isn’t an overnight phenomenon when it comes to SEO, but with the right process and a dose of patience, it’s always within reach. This article covers some of the things you need to do.
Web Design Links
- The 9 Graphic Design Trends In 2016 – Forecasting trends can be a tricky business. Styles are constantly changing so you should be knowledgeable of new graphic trends but be aware that it’s not a definitive list and new graphic styles can quickly emerge and then just as quickly disappear.
- 23 Factors to Consider Before a Redesign – Redesigning a website is more than just giving it an improved new look. This article covers some steps and key points you need to consider when planning the resign and why they have a big impact on the end result.