21 Apr Weekly Link Roundup. No.13 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
After a short hiatus, the weekly list of the best articles and links is back.
There were many excellent posts that were published during the week and the content just keeps getting better. Google is now much better at recognizing and rewarding high-quality content. This means bloggers now have to try harder and write better and longer articles than they did before if they want to show up on top of the search engine results.
This is good news because it’s now much easier to find well-researched and in-depth articles and tutorials on any given topic.
This week you will find links to resources for web designers on how they can become more efficient and scale their business. Also, links to free tools for web designers and developers so they can be more productive and communicate better with their clients.
- How to Be More Productive As a Web Designer – Ths article covers several proven hacks that will help you become more productive web designer. (Source: TemplateMonster.com)
- How to Scale Your Agency – Learn what you can do to scale your agency. This articles lists nine steps to help you get your agency, and your team, on track for growth. (Source: Proposify.biz)
- 10 Things successful freelancers do for supercharged growth – Another great post on growing your freelance business. (Source: Millo.co)
- How Agencies Can Create a Repeatable System for Generating Leads – Do you need a sales system that consistently delivers new leads without wasting time on coffees with unqualified prospects? Great tips and strategies. (Source: Proposify.biz)
- 12 Free Tools for Remote Developers and Designers – List of 12 free tools to help remote developers and designers make their jobs a little easier. (Surce: Shopify.com)
- The 14 Best Note-Taking Apps Reviewed – Ever feel like you’re struggling to remember everything? Note taking apps make it really easy to organize and manage your lists and content you find. This post does a really great job reviewing the most popular note taking apps. (Source: Zapier.com)
- How to Create a Logo: The Comprehensive Guide – Here is a comprehensive guide on how to create a unique and memorable logo. (Source: Abetterlemonadestand.com)
- 84 Amazingly Useful CSS Tips & Resources – It’s crucial to know CSS if you work on the web. However, finding good resources sometimes can be challenging. To help you locate best CSS resources, check out this collection of super useful CSS resources. (Source: Gracesmith.co.uk)
- 28 Most Frequently Asked Questions by WordPress Beginners – If you’re starting developing site with WordPress, your probably have lots of questions. This articles provides answerst to some of the most common questions people ask when they’re startint to lear WordPress. (Source: WPBeginner.com)