07 Apr Weekly Link Roundup. No.12 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Each week, I find and read hundreds of web design and web marketing articles and blogs. Out of hundreds of these posts, I choose only to share a small number of articles, that I find most interesting and worthy of your attention.
Just like with anything else, there is plenty of crappy content that comes out each week. At the same time, there are many very talented bloggers who produce an amazing content each week. The goal of this weekly blog series is to highlight some of the best web design and marketing posts that get published each week.
Online Marketing & SEO
- How To Do Keyword Research in 2017 — Ahrefs’ Guide – Keyword research is one of the highest return SEO activities that is essential for your marketing success. Here is the helpful guide on how to do keyword research. (Source: Ahrefs.com)
- 10+ Social Media Tools for Building Smarter Marketing Campaigns – This list includes a collection of highly effective social media tools that will give you control over your campaigns and help you find new opportunities to drive sales and engage with your customers. (Source: Shopify.com)
- 7 Design Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Content – Some design mistakes can ruin your content. Sloppy typography, hard to read text and lack of visual hierarchy can negatively impact your traffic. Make sure you’re not making these content related design mistakes. (Source: Designshack.net)
- 11 Organic Social Media Marketing Tactics to Increase Your Reach Online – If you have a very limited budget for your marketing you can always consider building your brand using organic strategies. Consider trying these social media marketing tactics to increase traffic to your website and generate more leads.
- The Easiest Way To Get Free Wikipedia Backlinks Today – Link building still plays an important role in website SEO. Learn how to get links from Wikipedia, one of the biggest, oldest and most authoritative websites on the internet.
The Email Blast is Dead: Here’s How You Should Really Connect with Your Audience – Email marketing, at its best, is about making connections with your audience. It’s not a “blast” you send to a mass of faceless people. Learn how you can transform your “email blasts” into personal, quality emails that build relationships with your audience? (Source: Aweber.com)
- Top 30 SEO Tips & Tricks – How to Rank High on Google in 2017 – Here is a checklist of on-page and off-page SEO techniques that will help you rank your site well on search engines in 2017. (Source: Templatemonster.com)
- How to Stand Out in a Crowded Marketplace – With so many web designers and agencies out there, how do you stand out from the crowd? Why should clients hire you over the competition? Find out what you can do to make yourself more unique to attract more clients. (Source: Shopify.com)
- How to Leverage Craigslist For Your Freelance Career – Craigslist can be another potential source for finding new clients. This post offers few strategies and warnings for using Craigslist to find work. (Source: Millo.com)
- How to Earn Passive Income: The Insider’s Guide – Passive income is cash you receive on a regular basis, without having to make continuous effort to maintain. This guide will show you how you can grow your passive income to boost your earnings. (Source: Shopify.com)