16 Mar Weekly Link Roundup. No.9 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This is a weekly blog series showcasing the best articles on topics of freelancing, web design, and online marketing.
We save you time by posting only the most interesting posts and tutorials from around the web that deserve your attention.
This week, you’ll find links to a couple of excellent and well-researched guides on link building and social media analytics.
Other links include tutorials on how to repurpose your old content, find customer leads, help you improve your designs.
I hope you like the links on this list and please don’t forget to share the post with others.
- The Complete Guide to Social Media Analytics – Great post that covers all aspects of social media analytics from basic questions like what it is and how it works, to how it can be integrated with other software, and how companies are currently using social media analytics.
- The Ultimate Competitor Link Building Guide – Link building is one of the most surefire ways to skyrocket your website’s rankings. in this competitor link building guide, learn how to acquire relevant, quality links, coupled with real data from the actual link building campaigns.
- 20 Free Web Design eBooks You Should Read – Check out these free eBooks that you can download right away and start reading. These ebooks offer great information and tips that will improve your overall web design skills.
- 20 Steps to The Perfect Website Layout – Learn the steps to the perfect website layout. Nice guide for web designers to what they should pay attention to during the process of designing a new website.
- 7 Elements of Graphic Design, and How to Apply Them – Having a foundational understanding of these seven basic elements can boost your content creation skills and improve your ability to communicate your design preferences
- 16 Free Ways to Find Leads for your Freelance Business – Finding new web design clients can be a hard work. This post discusses useful strategies and ways to help you find your next client.
- 25 Legit Ways to Make Money Online Blogging with WordPress – You can use WordPress and blogging to earn money online by doing what you love. In this article, discover 25 best ways to make money online blogging with WordPress.
- 7 Ways You Can Repurpose Your Old Blog Posts to Get More Traffic – You don’t always need to create brand-new content to drive traffic to your website. Sometimes you can reuse an old post to give it a second life. Find out how you can repurpose some of your old content.