09 Mar Weekly Link Roundup. No.8 Latest Top Web Design and Marketing Links
This post is part of the weekly series, where I share the most interesting design and marketing articles I’ve read over the past week.
There is a lot of junk online and every week I find and publish the links to only the best articles I enjoyed reading and I think are worthy of your attention. Please sign up to our newsletter and get latest weekly links in your mailbox. (Newsletter signup).
- 7 Ways to Fix a Long and Boring Sales Email – Long, wordy emails are not your friend. See real life example on how to fix long boring email and make it short, interesting, and easily readable.
- 7 golden steps to creating an effective email newsletter – Follow these seven steps for creating personable, presentable, and effective email newsletter your customers will thank you for.
- How to Get 128 New Email Subscribers Per Day – Another great post from Neil Patel on how to boost email subscriptions sign ups.
- 24 Ways to Improve Your Lead-Generation Efforts – Proven tactics for generating leads in less time so you can make more money.
- Here’s What 2016 Taught Us About Content Marketing and SEO – There are plenty of lessons we can learn from analyzing what has worked and what didn’t in 2016. There are many great insights in this article from Entrepreneur.com
- The Quick Guide to Outsourcing Content – Top 4 Sources of Fast, Affordable Content, and How to Get the Best Quality for The Lowest Price. Free Ebook Download from Long Tail Pro.
- 7 Little-Known (And Research-Backed) Lead Generation Ideas Revealed – Find out what tactics, strategies, and techniques you can use to generate more leads for your business.
- 10 Web Design Trends to Try in 2017 – Nice list of emerging design trends with great examples.
- 8 freelance designers share the secrets behind their websites – How do you create a website that attracts the right clients? 8 Designers share their tips on what you can do to improve your website.
- 10+ Social Media Tools for Building Smarter Marketing Campaigns – Check out a collection of highly effective social media tools to help you find new opportunities and engage with your customers.
- The Ultimate LinkedIn cheat sheet (infographic) – Very detailed infographic covering showing how to optimize your Linkedin Profile for maximum results.