01 Feb Weekly Link Roundup. No.43 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Thank you for checking out this weekly roundup. Every week I try to find and publish only the best marketing and web design resources. With so many blog posts and articles published each week, it can get overwhelming. To save you time, I look through hundreds of posts each week and link to the ones I think are worthy of your time.
Many amazing links on this week’s list. Learn about why you utm parameters and benefits of using google analytics. Find out how to increase newsletter subscriptions and how to create lead magnets that convert. Other links include topics such as SEO mistakes and tips on growing your traffic. Enjoy and please share.
- Understanding the Basics of UTM Parameters → If your business has a website, it’s important to get a sense of how people are finding your content. One of the primary ways to do that is through UTM parameters.
// Source:Hubspot | #Analytics
- 7 Reasons to Use Google Analytics → If you have a website, you should be using Google Analytics. There are no exceptions here – it’s a useful and important tool for every website owner. Here are 7 specific reasons you need Analytics on your site.
// Source: HostGator | #Analytics
- 9 New LinkedIn Features You May Have Missed → Dive into some of the biggest changes to the LinkedIn site since the redesign and how marketers and users should be taking advantage of them this year.
// Source: Hubspot | #Social Media
- Picking a High Conversion Topic for a Lead Magnet → Learn about finding the right lead magnet. Picking topics for your lead magnets is all about conversion and the potential conversion rate that every lead magnet topic has.
// Source: Beacon | #Lead Generation
- 20 ideas to inspire your next email newsletter → Whether you’re planning a new content calendar or just need a little inspiration to breathe new life into tired campaigns, here’s 20 ideas for your next email newsletter.
// Source: Vision 6
- 12 of the Best Tech Newsletters to Subscribe to in 2018 → Searching for the best tech newsletters to subscribe to in 2018? Here are some of the best tech newsletter you should check out.
// Source: Coneinwp
- 27 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website → Traffic is the lifeblood of any business. It all starts with traffic. This article will show 27 valuable paid and organic strategies to increase the traffic to your website.
// Source: Entrepreneur | #Web Traffic
- What is Inbound Marketing? → This post breaks it down what inbound marketing is and the key steps needed for a successful inbound campaign.
// Source: Shopify | #Marketing
- Are You Making These Common SEO Mistakes? → Here are some of the most common mistakes people make around SEO.
// Source: Hostgator | #SEO
- Emails Not Converting? Use These 9 Words That Sell in Your Next Campaign → See how various companies are using copy to excite readers and move more buyers to action. You’ll also learn how too can include them in your marketing and achieve similar results.
// Source: Sleeknote | #Email Marketing
- Marketing on Reddit Case Study → Great example of using Reddit To Built A 2,000+ Email Subscriber List In 3 Days
// Source: Fieldboom | #Web Traffic
- 6 Secret Chatbot Sales Funnels That Create A Floor of Revenue → Chatbot can be a great tool to help businesses run lead nurturing campaigns smoothly without constant monitoring. See how you can use chatbos to bring in more business.
// Source:KingKong | #Lead Generation
- Design A Portfolio Website That Lands You Clients: The Ultimate Guide → Whether you’re a writer, designer, artist, coder or anything else, this post can help you build a rockstar portfolio site that’ll rock the socks off your clients.
// Source:Vandelaydesign | #Web Design