26 Jan Weekly Link Roundup. No.42 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Thank you for checking out this week’s roundup. This week was full of great articles. A couple of nice posts from Matthew Woodward who never disappoints with his step by step guides. Also well researched and detailed post from Neil Patel about online marketing, as well as few other amazing articles and posts. As always, please join our newsletter and share this post on social media. Thank you.
- Online Marketing Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide → Massive post from Neil Pate about all aspects of Online Marketing
// Source: Neil Pater | #Online Marketing
- 10X Link Building Strategies To Increase Your Search Ranking in 2018 → Every week, Google releases new changes into its search algorithm. To adapt to the new changes, you will need to rethink your link building strategies. Matthew Woodward breaks down strategies that you should use in 2018 to get more links.
// Source: Matthew Woodward #Link Building
- 22 Awesome Websites with Stunning Free Stock Images → Folks at Shopify put together an exhaustive (and freshly updated) list of stock photo resources you can use to find free images for your website.
// Source: Shopify | #Web Design
- How To Increase WordPress Blogs Income With Banner Advertising → Micheal Woodward shows how he makes money of his blog with great examples and many details.
// Source: Matthew Woodward | #Online Advertisement
- 17 Simple Things You Can Do To Boost Traffic To Your Website → If you want to boost your site traffic, you’re going to have to do a combination of things. Here are 17 things you can do right now to boost traffic
// Source: Alyssa Barnes | #Traffic
- How to Create a Lead Magnet in Less Than a Day (That Actually Works) → Learn six simple steps to creating a powerful lead magnet in less than a day.
// Source: Aweber | #Lead Generation
- How to Write High-Converting Landing Pages for Facebook Ads in 2018 → Complete Guide on the psychology driving high-converting Landing Pages + 4 Detailed Case Studies
// Source: Mark Growth | #Lead Generation
- How Will Facebooks New Algorithm Affect You? → A change to the Facebook algorithm means we need to re-evaluate our digital marketing techniques in order to maximize our use of this mega social media platform. This guide will show how.
// Source: Digital Freak | #Social Media
- 10 Ways to Use History to Connect Nostalgia to Your Brand → For consumer brands, using history to connect nostalgia to a product may have a positive impact on sales. A study on nostalgia marketing, revealed that the feelings of social connectedness that arise from nostalgia make people value money less and spend more freely.
// Source: History Factory | #Branding
- The 9 Best Accounting and Bookkeeping Software for Freelancers → If you’re a freelancer, you just need the right financial software that will make it easy to track your income and expenses while letting you focus on your core work. In this article you will find 9 popular tools you can use to track your finances.
// Source: Zapier | #Freelancing #Tools