18 Jan Weekly Link Roundup. No.41 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Thank you for checking out this week’s roundup of the best web design and marketing links. In this week’s list find out how to design landing pages that convert. Also why you need infographics as part of your overall content marketing strategy and tips on how to design them. In addition, you can find marketing articles on topics of social media, email optimization, and content marketing. Enjoy and if you enjoy this weekly roundup, please join our newsletter and share this post on social media. Thank you.
- Get More Clicks from Social Media → Learn how to write better headlines to get more clicks from social media.
// Source: Digital Marketer | Category: Social Media Marketing
- How to Become the Most Persuasive Copywriter on the Planet → Tips on how you can be a better copywriter from Neil Patel
// Source: Quicksprout | Category: Content Marketing
- How to Avoid Email Marketing Fatigue and Attract New Subscribers → Email marketing has the highest ROI of any digital marketing strategy. It’s important part of any marketing strategy. Here are some tips to make sure your audience stays engaged with your content.
// Source: Campaign Monitor | Category: Email Marketing
- Best Tips and Practices For Optimizing Ecommerce Store → Learn how you can dramatically improve your ecommerce store engagement and conversion rates by optimizing store search feature.
// Source: Searchspring | Category: E-commerce UX
- How To Improve Your Content Marketing With Interactive Content → Discover how to use interactive content to engage your audiences, increase conversions, and build brand awareness.
// Source: Opinion Stage | Category: Content Marketing
- Website Readability Guide: Make Your Website Reader-Friendly → Readability in website design can’t be emphasized enough. Learn what you can do to improve your website readability.
// Source: Line25 | Category: Usability
- How to Create a Powerful Landing Page with WordPress → There’s no point driving traffic to your landing page if it doesn’t convert, so here are 10 tips to help you get started.
// Source: Envato | Category: Lead Generation
- 6 Email Template Design Tips You Should Always Follow → How do you make sure your messages stand out in a subscriber’s inbox? Well, great content, for one. But another extremely important factor: email design. Here are some tips.
// Source: Aweber | Catgory: Email Marketing
- An infographic design guide for content marketing DIYers → Infographics are red hot. If you want to develop better content for your brand, you need to be devoting some of your resources towards infographic creation. Learn how with this helpful guide.
// Source: Scoop it | Category: Infographics
- Why Building Infographics Should be Part of Your Content Marketing Strategy → Another great post on why you need to create infographics and best practices on creating something people will want to share.
// Source: Shopify | Category: Infographics
- Learn How To Transition Clients Into Recurring Revenue → See how you can you get your current clients who are paying you nothing, to start paying you something to maintain and care for their website?
// Source: WPElevation | Category: Revenue