12 Jan Weekly Link Roundup. No.40 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Thank you for sticking around for this weekly link roundup. This is number 40. I hope you’re enjoying the links and resources and find them useful. Lots of really great links this week in all categories. Freshbooks has a nice selection of free ebooks to download. If you need to brush up on your SEO for WordPress, WP Beginner has an excellent guide. Also web design survey results, marketing tools and resources, landing pages optimization tips, and much more. Enjoy and please signup for the weekly newsletter if you haven’t done so.
Please share. Thank you.
- 6 Must-Read eBooks from 2017 → A nice selection of Small Business ebooks from FreshBooks you can download for free.
// Source: Freshbooks
- Ultimate WordPress SEO Guide for Beginners (Step by Step) → Improving your WordPress SEO is crucial for getting more traffic to your website. This guide will show you exactly what you need to do to get more search engine love.
// Source: WPBeginner
- 21 Websites That Will Change Your Life as a Digital Marketer → Great set of tools and websites that help with SEO and content creation to social media marketing, site performance, or even collaboration between team members.
// Source: Impactbnd
- THE 2017 ANNUAL Design Tools Survey → See what were the most popular web design and UX tools used by the designers.
// Source: UX Tools
- How to Build a Six-Figure Newsletter Without Anyone Knowing → Running a newsletter as a primary business focus has become a profitable strategy for a lot of people. Find out how you can maximize your newsletter’s potential.
// Source: Gaps
- How to dramatically improve your LinkedIn engagement → Instead of going cold on LinkedIn, how about trying a few different tactics for what you post?
// Source: Scoop It
- How Careless Writing Can Ruin Your Sales Emails → See what not to do when it comes to sending cold emails. Great practical example and the reasons why it’s poorly done.
// Source: Salesfolk
- 7 Reasons Why Your Landing Page Does Not Convert → A landing page is a standalone page designed for one specific objective. To attract interest to an offer. Many landing pages fail to accomplish this. Discover valuable tips on how to make sure your landing page works and gets the results.
// Source: DoneForYou
- 11 Landing Page Best Practices That Will Skyrocket Your Email Conversions → Follow these landing page best practices to encourage more visitors to sign up for your email list.
// Source: Mailmunch
- How to Create a Successful Startup Website → It can be a challenge to make sure your startup website design is right. So how can you pull it off? Here are some web design tips for startups to put you on the right track in designing a successful website.
// Source: WEbdesigndev
- Build Your Online Portfolio The Right Way → Learn why you need an online portfolio. How to set one up, what to include and what to skip.
// Source: Website Setup
- Build Maximum Impact Customer Feedback Form → Customer feedback is important for any business that wants to better themselves. The best way to survey your clients is by using forms. Learn how to create forms your customers won’t mind filling out.
// Source: Kayako
- How to Make 2018 the Year You FINALLY Quit Your 9-5 → So if you’re ready to make 2018 the year you finally quit your 9-5, keep reading to learn how you can make it happen.
// Source: Alyssa Barnes
- 200+ Blogging Tools and Resources for Bloggers of All Levels → Browse through this sweet list of useful tools and resources for bloggers to help them grow their blogs and website traffic.
// Source: Solvid