27 Oct Weekly Link Roundup. No.32 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Keeping this week’s list fairly short. On this weeks list, you’ll find a really well-researched SEO guide from Backlinko Brian Dean. Also an excellent post from Neil Patel on how to use Search Console. Also see why WordPress is the best CMS and check out a long list of Cheat Sheets for WordPress designers and developers.
I hope you enjoy this weeks’ links. Thank you and please share.
- The Definitive Guide To SEO In 2018 → This is the ultimate guide from Backlinko’s Brian Dean that will show you how to dominating Google’s search results in 2018.
// Source: Backlinko
- 22 Brilliant Lead Magnets That’ll Inspire You to Grow Your Email List Right Now → Check out these 22 brilliant lead magnets. Not only will you get proven ideas from 22 different businesses across multiple industries, you’ll also be inspired by how fun and simple lead magnets can be. // Source: Aweber
- The Beginner’s Guide to Driving More Sales With Email → In this guide, you’ll learn actionable tips, real-life examples, recommended tools and additional resources that can help you build an effective, and profitable email marketing strategy.
// Source: A Better Lemonade Stand
- An Insider’s Guide to Using Google’s Search Console → Neil Patel shows you how you can use Google’s Search Console to help you diagnose your website.
// Source: Neil Patel
- The 7-Step Guide to Creating Amazing Content → Learn how to create high-value content that will help you start building traffic and brand awareness. // Source: Wordstream
- 101+ Reasons Why WordPress is the (BEST CMS) in 2017 → Find out why choosing WordPress to develop your website can be the best decision you will make. This guide covers every aspect of WordPress and will show you as to why WordPress is superior content management system compared to other platforms.
// Source: Capsicum Mediaworks
- 120+ Great Cheat Sheets for WordPress Designers → A massive list of 120+ great WordPress cheat sheets, web development cheat sheets, and design cheat sheets that you will surely find helpful.// Source: Codeinwp
- Typography Tips – How to Choose the Right Fonts and Colors for Your Email → Check out some awesome typography tips that will not only make your email STAND OUT but also evoke the desired action from recipients. // Source: Onextrapixel