19 Oct Weekly Link Roundup. No.31 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Another week full of great posts. Learn about link building from Neil Patel. See what blogging tactics no longer work and check out the best inbound tips from top marketing pros. And don’t forget backlinks. Backlinks are an important part of improving your rankings and on this week’s list, you’ll find a link to a post on how to get high authority backlinks.
I hope you enjoy this weeks’ links. Thank you and please share.
- 4 Link Building Campaign Tips that Still Work for 2018 → Links are one of the biggest factors in SEO today. Unfortunately getting links can be challenging. Neil Patel shows 4 strategies for getting more inks.
// Source: NeilPatel.com
- 5 Cold Email Templates Sumo.com Used To Grow To $5 Million → Check out amazing cold email tips and see some of our best cold email templates // Source: Sumo.com
- The Only 6 Keyword Research Tools You Need to Use → Neil Patel lists his favorite keyword research tools he uses to find the best keywords. // Source: NeilPatel.com
- 11 Strategies for Getting Customers to Make More Referrals → 11 successful entrepreneurs share their best tips for turning your customers into your best advocates. // Source: Startups.co
- The Complete Guide to Social Media Analytics → This guide will be a resource to help you understand exactly what social media analytics is, how it can be used, and how to go about choosing the right social media analytics tool for all your needs.// Source: Talk Walker
- 8 Old-School Blogging Tactics That No Longer Work → Throw in the towel on these outdated strategies and start upping your blogging game (and your traffic) with what works today.// Source: Smart blogger
- Inbound Marketing: Tips from 40 Marketing Pros → 40 marketing pros reveal the single most important ingredient for a successful marketing stragegy.
// Source: NG Data
- 10 Things You Can Do To Increase Your Conversion Rate In The Next 10 Minutes → Learn how you can increase your conversions with some key steps that will take you about 10 minutes each to implement. // Source: Sleeknote
- 9 Ways To Get High Authority Backlinks in 2017 → High authority backlinks are one of the four most important ranking factors in Google search. This article will show you how to get high authority backlinks to your website. // Source: Robpowell Bizblog
- How to Get Traction With Do It Yourself SEO → SEO takes plenty of time and effort, but that doesn’t mean you can’t do it yourself. Check out this handy guide on what kind of do it yourself SEO your startup can benefit from based on your business style. // Source: Can I Rank
- The State of SEO in 2017 → See what’s working and what’s not for SEO in 2017. And see how you can prepare for the future. // Source: North Star Inbound
- How to Start an Amazon Business | Amazon Rankings Guide → If you’re looking to sell products on Amazon, you will find this guide especially helpful.
// Source: Amazon SEO Consultant
- WordPress SEO Tools for Every Budget → Whether you’ve got some money to blow or you’re just getting started and have to evaluate every tool with a frugal mindset, there’s a solution to assist your SEO efforts on this list.
// Source: WPMudev