08 Sep Weekly Link Roundup. No.27 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links Copy
Welcome to the weekly dose of Design and Marketing link roundup. In this week’s edition, you’ll find the excellent post from Neil Patel, who shows how to incorporate social proof into your website. There is a guide on how to build high-performance small business website and a nice article on how to create great lead magnets to grow your email list.
Please share this email with your friends and feel free to let us know if you want us to include any valuable resources in the next week’s roundup.
- How to Incorporate Social Proof on Every Page of Your Website → Neil Pates writes about different types of social proof you can use and where on your website you can display them for maximum effect. // Source: NeilPatel.com
- 20 Effective Ways to Keep Your Readers Engaged to Your Article (Infographic) → Don’t write boring articles. Keep your readers excited with these article writing tips. // Source: MyTasker.com
- The Definitive Guide to Building High Performance Small Business Website (2017 update) → In this 8 chapter guide, learn everything you need do to have a website that works hard for your business 24/7.// Source: FusionCreative.org
- Lead Magnets: Ideas and Examples to Grow Your Email List → Having an attractive lead magnet will accelerate your email list building like it’s on steroids. Here are few tips on how to create lead magnet that gets the results. // Source: CXL
- 19 Advanced SEO Techniques That’ll Double Your Search Traffic → Great 19 advanced SEO techniques that you can implement right away to increase your search traffic, from Neil Paterl // Source: NeilPatel.com
- How Understanding Analytics Can Grow Your Sales by 40% → This article will explain what metrics are worth watching, and how to work with them. // Source: ecwid.com
- Cloud Storage Face-off: iCloud vs Google Drive vs OneDrive vs Dropbox → For those who aren’t quite sure which cloud storage is suitable for them, here is very detailed breaking down of the free offerings from the big four cloud storage services // Source: Hongkiat
- 20 essential browser extensions for web pros → Speed up your workflow with these Chrome and Firefox extensions.
// Source: CreativeBloq