11 Aug Weekly Link Roundup. No.25 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Keeping this week’s list fairly short. A couple of nice marketing posts including articles on how to grow traffic, and improve your email marketing. Also few great web design articles showcasing well-designed landing pages and how to design a better user experience.
- 10 Strategies To Increase Website Traffic In Under 30 Minutes – Another excellent post from Matthew Woodward. This one includes tips on how to grow your traffic without having to make a huge time investment. (Source: Matthew Woodward)
- It’s time to improve your email marketing efforts – Great set of tips from Vertical Response on how to improve your emails. (Source: Vertical Response)
- How to Boost Your SEO Using the Lean Startup Methodology – Planning and executing a major content marketing and SEO strategy can be time-consuming and very expensive. However if you’re want to increase the chances of success, you can apply the principles of Lean Startup. This post shows how. (Source: Can I Rank )
- The Ultimate Small Business Guide to Digital Marketing ROI – Digital marketing can be a pretty significant investment for small businesses. But if not done properly it can be wasteful. This guide will show how businesses can measure their digital marketing ROI(Source: Digital Examiner )
- 16 of the Best Landing Page Design Examples You Need to See in 2017 – A nice selection of the latest well designed landing pages from Hubspost (Source: Hubspot Blog)
- User Interface Design: 10 Principles Learned from Painful Mistakes – The best way to learn is from your mistakes. That also can be applied to UX. Here are great rules to follow for better user experience. (Source: Boagworld.com )